Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

KenJi714 wrote:
these shoes are no no for casual imo

Not suprised you said this, wasn't you saying only grown men are suppose to wear subtle colors.

30t6p3b.gif
..  You already know posting a pic of how you suppose to wear these causually in the summer time.  
? Yes i said grown men are not suppose to wear these kind of bright shoes for casual especially with jeans. Im sure most people agree with my statement.
KD3 christmas for ball = yes
pimp.gif

___________for casual wear like dude with jean above= No No
sick.gif
tired.gif

I don't agree at all. WEAR WHAT YOU LIKE! Im 29 years old and I wear loud colors with jeans, shorts, whatever.

Got my pair in today, I'm loving the 3M and the icy sole.
pimp.gif
Still debating whether or not to wear them for ball indoors, or wear casually, these are nice
smokin.gif

SICK ^^^ esp shorty in the back ground..

WHO DAT!!!

Adriana Lima my dude. Peep the 2011 Desktop thread, I posted the OG if you want it.
pimp.gif

KenJi714 wrote:
these shoes are no no for casual imo

Not suprised you said this, wasn't you saying only grown men are suppose to wear subtle colors.

30t6p3b.gif
..  You already know posting a pic of how you suppose to wear these causually in the summer time.  
? Yes i said grown men are not suppose to wear these kind of bright shoes for casual especially with jeans. Im sure most people agree with my statement.
KD3 christmas for ball = yes
pimp.gif

___________for casual wear like dude with jean above= No No
sick.gif
tired.gif

Like I said in response to your statement. there is no Rule book on what "grown men" are suppose to wear.

I just dislike it when people try to influence there beliefs. Its alot of shoes that I dislike and don't go into other threads and write "IMO no for casual use" "these are not for grown men"

because its not my place

Like I said in the previous statement, Will post a pic on how to wear them, WITH SHORTS
 Yea it's much better with shorts. Just showing my opinion about style especially since it's 2011 and people should dress more professionally. I know some people are careless of what they wear but there is a point where you should be self conscious of what you wear. I just think it's better to dress according to your age. I'm sure you don't see your pop wearing these shoes with jean ?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 you are a clown. I believe should have the privelage to be exempt from your HANDBOOK OF CHRISTMAS KD III CASUAL WEAR because I'm in high school and am not a grown man.
What the hell does the year 2011 have to do with dressing more professional?!

I wish I knew where you were coming from because I can't even begin to understand how jeans with these means I don't care what I'm wearing. Feel free to fill me in on this one.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

SICK ^^^ esp shorty in the back ground..

WHO DAT!!!

Adriana Lima my dude. Peep the 2011 Desktop thread, I posted the OG if you want it.
pimp.gif
Marko Jaric smh

I tried these on today. They run big, and the materials feel kind of cheap. That might be different on the supreme/premium editions, but the black aways had this hard fake leather feel to them. I bet they'll feel good once they're broken in though.

hmmm, materials definitely dont feel cheap on the christmas' and my pair actually ran a bit small...at least the pair I tried did...
but yeah once broken in these are butter.. these have turned out to be extraordinary for me on the court. Best I've played in since
I can remember...Anyone else feel like you have better lockdown in these than the KD2? I didn't think that it was possible
as my kd2's are beast but damn these have everything I need from a performance aspect. I love these things!

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Finally got a pair of the white/black/orange KDIIIs.

2dr50u0.jpg

Becoming a really huge fan of these.
great pic especally from the angel you have the shoe in ... im starting to like this color way.

i got the christmas but i want a diffrent color way . 

Nice home colorway nastaljik..i just ordered my pair off of Eastbay not to long ago..had to pull the trigger thanks to KD ballin in them every other night..was gonna skip and go straight for the all-stars this year. Here is my away colorway even though everybody on here got them already.

Montrose PE??

But whats really good with these sample shoe pics. Im assuming the real shoe is out already..just my opinion though.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Montrose PE??

But whats really good with these sample shoe pics. Im assuming the real shoe is out already..just my opinion though.
I doubt this is a Montrose PE, it looks way too much like a TB to be their PE. I really do hope they release a Montrose edition this year, the KD1s with the green suede and icy sole were
pimp.gif

Nice home colorway nastaljik..i just ordered my pair off of Eastbay not to long ago..had to pull the trigger thanks to KD ballin in them every other night..was gonna skip and go straight for the all-stars this year. Here is my away colorway even though everybody on here got them already.

pimp.gif
 elite socks made your picture 3x better. post some pics when you wear them with the elites

Originally Posted by scshift

Montrose PE??

I doubt this is a Montrose PE, it looks way too much like a TB to be their PE. I really do hope they release a Montrose edition this year, the KD1s with the green suede and icy sole were
pimp.gif
I liked them alot too..

cant wait for the asg's as well.

think there'll be a creamsicle colorway for the kd3's?

^
I don't think Creamsicle will be a GR or even a PE, but I'm betting we can make it on NikeID.

Any update on an ASG colorway yet? The Kobes and Lebrons have been revealed, so I'm guessing these aren't too far off.

does anyone have a problem with the condition of their christmas kd's? i'm really disappointed with how mine came in... it has creases, dings and scratches all over.... and for some reason it looks like its been worn!!! ordered it from eastbay... i love how the shoe looks but am just really really disappointed with the poor condition they're in... it can't be from shipping as the box is still intact.. can i do anything about it without losing my shoe??

Originally Posted by lj12

does anyone have a problem with the condition of their christmas kd's? i'm really disappointed with how mine came in... it has creases, dings and scratches all over.... and for some reason it looks like its been worn!!! ordered it from eastbay... i love how the shoe looks but am just really really disappointed with the poor condition they're in... it can't be from shipping as the box is still intact.. can i do anything about it without losing my shoe??
sorry to hear that i seen a couple weird pairs some of them have a lumpy toe box or creases already in it ,The 3m material is a crease monster . There still pairs floating around i saw a few this weekend
at HoH try to find another pair and return the others. I really dont know what else you can do besides contact eastbay for a refund .

Back
Top Bottom