NIKE KILLSHOT IS BACK APPARENTLY

Releasing in select stores tomorrow and online 3/6. About time the mesh returns.

CCE9CCB5-43EE-400A-B4B1-CC60FA5A67A1.png

2DA4832A-6B6E-44A9-B0E9-273000C5A0F1.png

Releasing in select stores tomorrow and online 3/6. About time the mesh returns.

CCE9CCB5-43EE-400A-B4B1-CC60FA5A67A1.png

2DA4832A-6B6E-44A9-B0E9-273000C5A0F1.png

wish I hadn't seen this lol.

but seriously thanks for posting. where are you seeing select stores and online 3/6?

wish I hadn't seen this lol.

but seriously thanks for posting. where are you seeing select stores and online 3/6?

In their IG post and comments. My local is releasing them tomorrow morning. Def scooping up a pair.

In their IG post and comments. My local is releasing them tomorrow morning. Def scooping up a pair.

ah, I see the online info in the comments. the post does say all stores though, hope that's true.

ironically I actually wore my navy pair today.

I wish Jcrew would get off the killshots nuts so i can finally cop a new sz 14. Jcrew is really starting to piss me off

I just left them a spicy email. I know it wont make a damn bit of difference but I still feel better that someone remotely connected to this ***hole company will read what I just wrote them. Im sick of watching one release after another go by with no chance of ever wearing one because some corporate douchebag marketing wizard thinks ending the size run at 13 is mandatory. I hope a bus hits him on the way to the next killshot size run decision meeting shortly after finding out his wife is pregnant with his boss' kid. I want this guys last moments on earth to be pure hell and I want him to die alone and afraid with a deep feeling that life is just a long drawn out fart joke with no real meaning behind it.

Last edited:
odd, i did a google search on my phone, and the product page for the maroon ones popped up. i tried searching on their site and also using google from my pc, and no results. i wonder if this was a mistake on their part, since their instagram said 3/6 for online.

oh well, ordered a pair hehe.

I just left them a spicy email. I know it wont make a damn bit of difference but I still feel better that someone remotely connected to this ***hole company will read what I just wrote them. Im sick of watching one release after another go by with no chance of ever wearing one because some corporate douchebag marketing wizard thinks ending the size run at 13 is mandatory. I hope a bus hits him on the way to the next killshot size run decision meeting shortly after finding out his wife is pregnant with his boss' kid. I want this guys last moments on earth to be pure hell and I want him to die alone and afraid with a deep feeling that life is just a long drawn out fart joke with no real meaning behind it.

lol

Seek help. It’s not that serious.

EDIT: I do feel bad that you can’t get your size. I’ve had issues with my size being tough to get from Nike over the years. They just make far less 11.5’s cause it’s not a common size. But sheesh. You have some darkness in your heart.

Last edited:
Just grabbed a pair at my local mens shop.

Not sure how reliable their info will be but I was told 50 pairs per shop. 1 per person and this is a one and done release. No restocks.

Taking that with a huge grain of salt.

69CFEE79-ABC1-45F0-B88D-692AE9C57470.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom