NIKE KILLSHOT IS BACK APPARENTLY

Been wanting these since January and couldn't find them. Anyone know how they fit.. that stupid list makes me feel like online will be the way to go with these.

How are these compared to an AM1 or 97 for example?

TTS works for me, some people say the run a little long or narrow, i dont find that to be the case.

Been wanting these since January and couldn't find them. Anyone know how they fit.. that stupid list makes me feel like online will be the way to go with these.

How are these compared to an AM1 or 97 for example?
they do run long for me so I half size down from my TTS/AM1 size. I have narrow feet and lace them loose so the width isn't a problem for me.

they do run long for me so I half size down from my TTS/AM1 size. I have narrow feet and lace them loose so the width isn't a problem for me.

Think I'll go half down which is my TTS. I'm going to swing to a JCrew tomorrow and cop them so I can try them on.

Here’s a curveball. I stay TTS - same with AM1’s.

Yuuup. I should’ve known better than to ask because few people give their recommendation without comparing it to a few shoes lol. Thankfully they have my size so I’ll know for sure tomorrow. Was trying to save a trip.

Copped! Went with my TTS which is .5 down from AM1, Jordan 1’s, AM97’s.

59D86BAB-C3C4-4F24-AEE2-965CEE0ADBCD.jpeg

got my pairs in. length is TTS if not slightly long, but look/feel a bit narrow throughout. basically not for my feet.

Yeah can tell how narrow by the midfoot bunching in the on foot pics above.

LMFAO.. yoooo where is this from? That’s almost my actual fit; different button up and a sweater on top. I’m so dead :lol:
mfa=malefashionadvice...its a subreddit. they have a "uniform" which is made up of the most popular/versatile pieces, and killshots made the cut. they're posted and suggested so much that they've become overrated and meme status over there. people still wear them and swear by the "uniform" or the "basic bastard" wardrobe because it's a good foundation of staple pieces for someone building up a casual wardrobe.

pirfcON.jpg

www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/8cx6tw/people_wearing_killshots_album_discussion/

www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/5da1dc/the_basic_bastard_basic_wardrobe_and_inspiration/

Last edited:
OMG.. I’m literally in the gym dying :rofl: I don’t even dress like “this” most of the time. I’m just sick of wearing suits 5 days a week and wanted some comfy back and forth shoes for the weekday. The similarities have me dying though.

Last edited:
mfa=malefashionadvice...its a subreddit. they have a "uniform" which is made up of the most popular/versatile pieces, and killshots made the cut. they're posted and suggested so much that they've become overrated and meme status over there. people still wear them and swear by the "uniform" or the "basic bastard" wardrobe because it's a good foundation of staple pieces for someone building up a casual wardrobe.

pirfcON.jpg

www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/8cx6tw/people_wearing_killshots_album_discussion/

www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/5da1dc/the_basic_bastard_basic_wardrobe_and_inspiration/
This is how I dress most of the time. Don’t even care lol

Debating if I should get the mesh Killshots or go for the OG Tailwinds.

Back
Top Bottom