NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

1608843614853.jpeg

Guess I’m good for a while...
No lie, I wouldn’t be upset if you got robbed. Unless you got a legit reason for this, that’s ridiculous. Big middle finger to you, because you’re part of the problem in this industry right now.

Yeah, double ups I understand, but god damn, 7 pairs is super OD. Dude really got a pair for ball, one for casual, one as shower shoes, one for mowing the lawn, one to take the dog out walking, one for rainy days, and one to wear to sleep on cold nights to keep his feet warm.

I mean, I believe it. I'm just curious. I'm in VA and one store over an hour away from here was the only one I could try to get a reservation. And even if they had 200+ pairs, I'm sure more than that tried to register. I'm just curious where you could go that had 200+ that were not all taken up with registrations.
Damn bro. If I had a store by me that had 200+, I’d have been in that MF yesterday with a $50 bill on a fishing pole for the 1st hungry employee

Anyone looking to resell their 9.5? My bf is mad I didn’t wake him up for this even though I had ZERO inclination he was even interested. So I won a pair but it’s bitter sweet cuz he’s salty 🙇🏻‍♀️

Wow.....see if that was us, i wouldn't be so ungrateful. But you let distance be a factor when i was more than willing to make that sacrifice :smh:

If you’re buying these to resell you’re a piece of ****

No cap, they can all go play in traffic

Don't know why so many on NT used to ride alp's meat when it was widely known that he was a reseller.

I'm still pissed snkrs never changed from Coming Soon the entire time on my android. Had to do it via mobile site but was way too late after 3 min of refreshing the app.

Now I wish I would’ve just pulled yesterday when my sz 11 was sitting right there on GOAT for $359 :lol:
**** has become so stupid. I’m waiting till after this initial wave of Xmas panic buyers shoots its shots at these silly prices.

What bothers me is that these are "performance retros." They're made to be played in. Labeling them a protro and being ultra limited is a conflict of interest.

If you're going to masquerade and do an ultra limited production, cut the "performance" bs and just retro them as limited hypebeast fashion items.

Tech updates for the modern players, only the modern players won't be getting their hands on them.

Vanessa should do right by us real fans that get left out. She has the power... cuz this is total bullshiiiii

This shoe reminds me of the Turdunken in terms of resale. It's a Christmas inspired colorway so during Christmas the hype and interest is super high. The Turdunken SB resale was $400ish the week of thanksgiving bc everyone was in the thanksgiving spirit and they dropped to $250 range after. That will happen with these. By first week of January they'll be $300-350

This shoe reminds me of the Turdunken in terms of resale. It's a Christmas inspired colorway so during Christmas the hype and interest is super high. The Turdunken SB resale was $400ish the week of thanksgiving bc everyone was in the thanksgiving spirit and they dropped to $250 range after. That will happen with these. By first week of January they'll be $300-350

I really hope you’re right but I don’t see it

who's wearing the turdunkens, ben and Jerrys, or the fuzzy bear dunks. I dont understand that consumer

who's wearing the turdunkens, ben and Jerrys, or the fuzzy bear dunks. I dont understand that consumer
I’ve seen a few people wear chunky dunkys (usually the daughter wanted them and the whole family has them) i’ve seen 1-2 people by themselves wear them.

I’ve seen 1 person wear the GD dunks. (I wanted the yellow)

Back
Top Bottom