NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Honestly, this $#^! has gotten beyond fuhkeen stupid now. I've been doing this a long, LONG time, and I can afford it even with these asinine prices. But I've about reached my limit. It's hardly any fun anymore, and I'm tired of getting bent over just for the "privilege" of buying some plastic shoes that cost $15 to make, if that.
I'm most likely going to end up buying a pair of Grinches still, but that's for personal emotional reasons, not because they are now hyped up by clowns who never cared before and a billion other clowns who think reselling sneakers is some come up. Long run, though ... I'm glad I have loads of stuff that always topped my list, and a lot of which I haven't even bothered to wear much. It's time to start rocking it all. And I'm glad the 2021 lineup, from what we know so far, is pretty light in terms of OGs I have been waiting for.
I understand your pain. I stopped taking it personal when people who did not care about sneakers started profiting off of them. I used to be on Instyle Shoes and Nike Talk heavy back in the day. You could get exclusives from pickyourshoes and other sites for reasonable prices. The sneaker game is a subculture that was influenced by hip hop and hood superstars. Everyone looked out for each other and we did trades using the honor system. People didn’t buy out ish from the outlets to flip later. We only bought what we wanted and blessed our fellow collectors.
Nothing lasts forever, seasons change. We have to adapt to the changes and move on. The culture reflects the society we live in. On a side note, your collection is AMAZING! Salute bro.

Rages pretty pricey too
Just checked on a size 12 and :rofl:

These “resellers” aint **** i tell you. the Last sell that probably got shipped and completed was for $79 and then from 1/24-1/25 you got 75 and 82....then at 10pm on 1/26 you got $300

This shoe was sitting at outlets for like 35 and still wasn’t moving

also when did stockx say they weren’t selling kobe’s?! unless i missed it there hasn’t been a day for the kobe’s i looked at without a sale :lol:

1609180043202.gif

has anyones grinches not shipped? mine havent yet
Give it time.

They dropped Thursday, they probably closed early too
Friday was a christmas (or a holiday if you don’t celebrate it)
saturday is kind of a business day for nike nothing really moves tbh. (tracking just gets updated to shipped but hasn’t moved)
today is the first real day for nike

Back
Top Bottom