NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Even when you win, you lose. Man... I am gonna write a not so nice email I think lol
4B35E1F5-B30C-4583-88D4-27BED0D4E1E5.png
I think I saw in the V thread this happened to someone with BLs and Nike gave them a gift card. Usually they give a discount code but someone claimed they got a gc.

Fedex is the worst. They stolen/lost two of my packages recently. Same thing, marked delivered and nothing at my door. I have surveillance cameras. Rewinded the tape to the time it said it was marked delivered on my tracking and I see a fedex truck zoom by but never got out or delivered my package, just drove off . Probably marked it delivered inside his truck and stole it. Filed a claim investigation with fedex and all that. They don't care....got few follow up calls and that was it. Package long gone, nada. Luckily it was just clothing and I got a refund back, would of been pissed if it was a shoe.

I had the same issue with some Yeezys. Tracking said "on truck for delivery" then days go by and it says pended, then 2 more weeks it says delivered (2 days after the scheduled delivery date). I checked everyday and nothing. The driver jacked the shoes and updated the tracking a few weeks later. Fedex is the worse.

Someone got sold out message then was able to hit a different size probably got them. Doesn't make sense. #recallsnkrsapp

Can my seller just ship my pair out. Taking his sweet *** time. Probably waiting till next week Monday to see what prices do over the weekend

Man, I pulled my Kobe’s out of my package hub and the box was completely opened. Luckily my Kobe’s were untouched. Nike not using tape to seal the package just a weak internal glue strip.
2BAADD54-0428-4AE5-965E-EF5D2EB9F74D.jpeg
FA6A725E-A0AB-4F0A-A4A7-5E5906561E37.jpeg

I’d be furious. Best they would offer is $100 card and thats rare.
i think i seen a $200 dollar gift card somewhere
but i think his was $50 for each item delayed or canceled (he had 4 items)

i didn’t know that was even an option :lol:

nike loves yall

they won't give me a chance to pay for a pair of shoes let alone a damn discount code

Even when you win, you lose. Man... I am gonna write a not so nice email I think lol
4B35E1F5-B30C-4583-88D4-27BED0D4E1E5.png
You know damn well that Nike is going to restock these at some point too. Solelinks will post a link to it too, and will retweet all the jackasses who caught a W who were never Kobe fans anyway and just want to resell them.

Last edited:
That’s just flat out wrong what Nike did with not having the grinch. How they fail like that? We all sit here and wait for SNKRS and they always disappoint. I will continue if they appear early at a reasonable price on stockx or goat buy early and save my self the disgust of dealing with the way they handle the system. Lose on SNKRS and buy resell anyway. I’m doing it early for pairs I want.

Just waiting for that “second chance” notification. Have yet to receive one of those even though I’ve attempted multiple/all Kobe’s but whatever... don’t know how else to show Nike I’m a fan.

Back
Top Bottom