NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Whelp, 2021 going to be fun trying to cop 🐍 . Tentative release dates:
B7B0E5E1-D329-4E16-9710-5B1AB216CA4E.png
52AC985D-7DB9-4D74-B5D3-438D502900C7.png
0428D328-B72F-4645-8372-47B3B3B3E3B9.png
59773429-835B-48F2-B53C-5A5FC2D31BFA.png
This seems suspect. Four pairs on New Year’s Eve? We gotta wait literally a year for some of those, with a six month gap from the most recent previous 6 Protro release? Makes no sense. Also pissed if I really have to wait a year for the OCs. Only other pair of 6s I want.

This seems suspect. Four pairs on New Year’s Eve? We gotta wait literally a year for some of those, with a six month gap from the most recent previous 6 Protro release? Makes no sense. Also pissed if I really have to wait a year for the OCs. Only other pair of 6s I want.
They are just place holder dates. Nothing set in stone tbh.

Hopefully it means more pairs >D>D or they hype dies down some for kobe because it’s annoying af rn.

Also it spaces them out so i don’t have to buy 3 pairs with in a month of each other :lol:
I've given up hope of the supply matching or slightly exceeding demand, which is the only way these releases aren't going to be effing annoying for the foreseeable future. "It is what it is" is usually a cop-out/annoying statement, but sometimes it's accurate. Like in this case.

But I do agree about spacing things out. Except I'm already looking ahead to a year from now because there isn't much on my radar across the board in 2021 (at least in terms of known releases so far). And I'm already annoyed that between Sept-Dec, I'm going to have to cop black/red IE lows in multiples, plus Cool Grays and now OCs. That three-month stretch is going to cost me LOL. But it doesn't matter, it all equals out. I am committed to REALLY trying to only buy a pair of Carmines in February before the end of the year comes, and that's it. If I can actually do it, 2021 will in reality be a pretty cheap year for me in terms of buying sneakers. I'm sure Nike will as usual manage to drop other **** out of the blue that I've been waiting on, though. But my list is VERY specific at this point, so I'm hopeful :lol:

Real talk, when you worked at HoH, did you guys purposely say you weren't getting a certain shoe if we asked over the phone? Because I'm gonna call my local HoH to ask if they're getting the Grinches. If they are, I'm totally making that trip in the morning if I strike out on SNKRS.
Lol did you pull up on HOH? That must have been an interesting conversation.

These folks ain't tryna let up. Asking a dude that wants 450... can he take 400 as I'm tryna stay in my $50 extra for resale range. Sold a pair of concords that I look at as that balance from 250

Oh, you're one of those, huh? Regardless of your math, you're paying more than $250.
To each his own. One of those huh lol. Obviously I know I'm paying resale but I just have an approach to them and trying to adhere to it as best I can. And yes I'm a budgeter. That extra 150 ain't my money lol. The 250 is

Life’s short, buy the shoes lol. But in all seriousness, you can always sell older stuff, flip future stuff, whatever to justify paying resell. As long as it’s not an every week thing, I think it’s understandable for something you really want
Oh of course. That's always the battle in the mind.... life is short so do things that provide happiness now or plan for the future

Life’s short, buy the shoes lol. But in all seriousness, you can always sell older stuff, flip future stuff, whatever to justify paying resell. As long as it’s not an every week thing, I think it’s understandable for something you really want
And the notion wasnt on justifying paying resale it was the amount I, in this case am adding.

And the notion wasnt on justifying paying resale it was the amount I, in this case am adding.
It all comes down to how much you want the shoes. I wanted grinches, I bought them on resell at 394 on goat. I’ve sold a number of shoes this year that I no longer wear, took profits, can justify paying that price. When I wanted ts1’s, I bought them at 1k. I’ve seen em as high as 2k. You can either get in now or relatively soon while prices are what they are. Or end up paying more once ds pairs dry up. Or of course, refuse to pay and just get the next 6 cw

It all comes down to how much you want the shoes. I wanted grinches, I bought them on resell at 394 on goat. I’ve sold a number of shoes this year that I no longer wear, took profits, can justify paying that price. When I wanted ts1’s, I bought them at 1k. I’ve seen em as high as 2k. You can either get in now or relatively soon while prices are what they are. Or end up paying more once ds pairs dry up. Or of course, refuse to pay and just get the next 6 cw
Well for me.... I didnt say... but I actually have a retail pair through my sis getting early access and want another pair. And what you saying is true as far as the dry up. I only have Kobes so no selling from me.

Looks like the window at buying a bit low on grinches is closed.. hope the restock in jan on Kobe’s is real as mentioned earlier. Also curious to see what comes from Vanessa Bryant’s comments on access on Kobes.

I’m annoyed af. I had no idea UPS didn’t do normal deliveries on the 31st & 2nd. My shoes should been delivered on the 31st. I just want them to hug my feet so bad. I never could justify paying so much for the OG now I’m finally gonna see them in person Monday

thank u based god

Back
Top Bottom