NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I haven't paid attention to the shoe market in 2 years and just started noticing college players wearing Kobe Vs and VIs. Did I miss a limited run on the only two shoes I actually would've bought?

I haven't paid attention to the shoe market in 2 years and just started noticing college players wearing Kobe Vs and VIs. Did I miss a limited run on the only two shoes I actually would've bought?
The 5's were 2020. December's grinch release kicked off the 2021 VI season.

Limited + Kobe's passing + resellers and you got a recipe for frustration and disappointment.

You better have luck or deep pockets. Two years ago Kobe protros were sitting hard.

Got early access to the Jordan 1 university blues. Asked one of my coworkers if he wanted to trade his grinches he said he’d think about it

Got early access to the Jordan 1 university blues. Asked one of my coworkers if he wanted to trade his grinches he said he’d think about it

Does early access show up on Nike+ or SNKRS app now?

I haven't gotten EA in over a year...used to pop up on Nike+ two or three days before release.

A lot of these guys also have connects through the Nike sponsored AAU teams they played for in HS.

The 5's were 2020. December's grinch release kicked off the 2021 VI season.

Limited + Kobe's passing + resellers and you got a recipe for frustration and disappointment.

You better have luck or deep pockets. Two years ago Kobe protros were sitting hard.
Most of the 4s sold out minus the winzard or whatever

they weren’t mass produced

1s are cool but most didn’t care about them, they never hit my outlets tho otherwise I would’ve copped a pair or two at the prices I saw all over NT

Does early access show up on Nike+ or SNKRS app now?

I haven't gotten EA in over a year...used to pop up on Nike+ two or three days before release.
Yea that’s how I got early access. Got a notification from SNKRS and jumped on it. Last time I got early access was on the Jordan 11 bred like two years ago

Most of the 4s sold out minus the winzard or whatever

they weren’t mass produced

1s are cool but most didn’t care about them, they never hit my outlets tho otherwise I would’ve copped a pair or two at the prices I saw all over NT
4’s were a bit harder than the 1’s but the fours sat. Didn’t make it to discounts but sat.

My outlet had the draft days for weeks :lol:

They did worse because of the tech mishap

4’s were a bit harder than the 1’s but the fours sat. Didn’t make it to discounts but sat.

My outlet had the draft days for weeks :lol:

They did worse because of the tech mishap
Idk where those draft days came from because I remember release day they sold out on all
Sites and barely any stores had Kobe’s in general

months later they showed up in a bunch of outlets, I remember that part

Idk where those draft days came from because I remember release day they sold out on all

Depends where you were. I know LA is the obvious epicenter for Kobe, but the IVs were all over here for quite some time. Hell, even the Carpes, forget about being in LA: I could've bought those online for retail several times and just never did. Anyone who wanted IVs and paid any attention/put in any effort could've gotten them reasonably easy. And mega easy/relatively cheap compared to where we are now.

I’m tempted for the all stars

(random)
Just for shizz and giggles. I wanted to see how much would those Mag back 2 the future joints would be with tax. I know this gon sound crazy but I expected SX to waive the processing and shipping ($75 total) for a shoe that’s 15k plus $900 in tax lol

I’m a doofus

Today must have been my lucky day, I got first access, apparently they renamed it from exclusive access in SNKRS EU, maybe others were lucky as well?
16EAFDB0-D77E-4F8E-8069-D686AA66F90E.png

Wow, EA's for Kobes yet again and I'm sure it won't even come near my inbox. Like seriously, I'm about ready to contact a Nike CS rep and send them a pic of my Kobe collection just so they know what to give me EA to. Not that bs kyries

Wonder what's going on with the All Star colorway release in the US. Early access happened on EU snkrs and I know that it dropped on Feb. 20 in SNKRS Taiwan.

I have only ever gotten EA to the dumbest/ugliest 💩 and it’s obviously nothing that I would purchase more or less wear

I got EA to some crap *** Virgil release last month, that I'm sure everybody else got as well. I too haven't gotten anything good in about a year now. I'll use Goat for these and chill until May.

Yea the 1s hit the outlets..... also heard the Carpe diem 4s hit some outlets but only when I tried to get them which was a while after... but DSG had them on sale. They had random sizes pop up daily. Was able to get an 11 and 11.5 from them. Like I would check the wee hrs of the morning to see if my sz would pop up. Fortunately it did

These got pushed to the 15th and are $190 from what i’m hearing

any one with pairs already what the box say?

Back
Top Bottom