NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

8A9CC407-850C-4F9C-91EF-A2CB2B84CBD9.jpeg

Ok I’ve had enough. It was a long, slow slide for me but I’m fully on board the f*** Nike train for continuing to pump out these fire PE’s and not give us ID. I hope Nike employees are following this thread and realize how much they’re p***ing off their customer base

I need the OC's and Yow's to hurry up and come out, so I can know how much resell I'll have to pay :rolleyes
Yea those were on sight for me as well.... and possible the Del Sols as I have the black track suit for them from 2011

Kay yows up in my size 10 but they asking $1500 and white del sol up but flightclub asking $1890. This so crazy man. I but those are a stretch

Nobody is paying those prices lol

if I don’t hit on retail for those, I’m good

what is the next CW dropping though

Did anyone that hit on DSG get any type of update? Mines still says in process. I know they were back ordered but just checking if any updates have been available.

Nobody has been “anti-reseller” more than me. But my crazy teen stepson bought some Jordan 1’s for $700+ and had the audacity to look at me and my wife like we’re stupid. So my 40th birthday is April 1st and I decided to treat myself to some protro 6’s. I lucked up on eBay for $260! I’m not gonna stress myself out about kids anymore because kids give zero cares about us! Lol! I’ve been on a spending spree these past two weeks! And I also think many of us will be able to cop the rest of the 6’s with ease except for the OC’s.

Nobody has been “anti-reseller” more than me. But my crazy teen stepson bought some Jordan 1’s for $700+ and had the audacity to look at me and my wife like we’re stupid. So my 40th birthday is April 1st and I decided to treat myself to some protro 6’s. I lucked up on eBay for $260! I’m not gonna stress myself out about kids anymore because kids give zero cares about us! Lol! I’ve been on a spending spree these past two weeks! And I also think many of us will be able to cop the rest of the 6’s with ease except for the OC’s.
What 1’s did he buy????

What 1’s did he buy????
They were some Breds that he said came out in 2016. But I just think it’s hideous to pay that much for shoes, especially Jordan 1’s!!! Everybody else had those shoes for $300-400 on eBay. But he allowed someone to rip him off. If he was my biological child, he would’ve gotten knocked out! Lol!

6F94A3FB-6D8D-4134-89F7-4F65A6D994BC.jpeg

Took a L on SNKRS but one of the guys from work hit and he knew I love Kobe so he got them in my size and gave them to me for retail
Did you go TTS on these? Was gonna cop a pair for myself I keep seeing mixed results on what people get for sizes. How do they fit?

Back
Top Bottom