NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

So I guess we're not getting protro Orange County's huh...

worked out in mine this morning. Need a new pair ASAP.
96E5D18A-C0E2-4826-9ACE-95DBF8D8EC51.jpeg

If this is it for the protro 6 (assuming think pink the last one) line this is my collection of the protro 6.
3FFAABA9-05A9-451D-A339-988B7A0C3800.jpeg
C48425A1-9F8C-4020-B5FC-2585A30F3F6F.jpeg
If she said 2 more kobe 6s... I woulda been more assured but with the HOF release... dont know even if they were to be released last year.

After 17yrs I'm all but done with Kobes, but...

I really wish they would release the OCs. Like the Wild Bunch...just want to go out in one last orange blaze of glory.

After 17yrs I'm all but done with Kobes, but...

I really wish they would release the OCs. Like the Wild Bunch...just want to go out in one last orange blaze of glory.
Yeah cant understand why the POP or those pink monstrosities would get the nod over the OCs

I’m over it at this point. Didn’t even go for the del sols. If Nike wants to destroy one of their best franchises and make it so limited that Kobe fans can’t even get a pair, then fine, I’ll spend my money elsewhere. I’ve spent more money with Adidas the last two years because of this ****.

I’m over it at this point. Didn’t even go for the del sols. If Nike wants to destroy one of their best franchises and make it so limited that Kobe fans can’t even get a pair, then fine, I’ll spend my money elsewhere. I’ve spent more money with Adidas the last two years because of this ****.
I feel ya. Nike royally screwed up with the kobe 6 protro and the whole deal in general. I'm tired of Nike it's a ****show to get like any release anymore.

Pixar had some audio logs of business meetings with Steve Jobs and all. Would be very interested to have that same accessibility to the Nike business meetings regarding shoes.

I don’t really view this as the end of an era

Kobes aren’t going to stop

Maybe there’ll be a hiatus, maybe they’ll release stuff without his name/logo. I still expect to see the day when the Kobe signature line is sitting on foot locker shelves and hitting outlets.
If it’s the same tech (or better?) and same look, I’m with it.

^^I'm with it. If it means pulling the logos and continuing to drop, they'll find a suitable substitute for the blank space. And as a Kobe fan, getting something is better than nothing.

If they went ahead and did that, you'd have to imagine that'd be the true end of the line though, I imagine it'd anger the estate pretty badly...

I don’t think the Estate has anything to do with anything once the names and logos are off. It’s nikes shoe, tech, design, etc.

Idk. Adidas gave us the blueprint.

I don’t really view this as the end of an era

Kobes aren’t going to stop

Maybe there’ll be a hiatus, maybe they’ll release stuff without his name/logo. I still expect to see the day when the Kobe signature line is sitting on foot locker shelves and hitting outlets.
If it’s the same tech (or better?) and same look, I’m with it.

This is almost white-labeling a signature line.

To my knowledge Nike has never done that.

They aren’t as corny and lacking for ideas as Adidas is to the point where they’d put out a Kobe protro without his logo or name attached to it.

It’s an interesting thought but extremely unlikely.

This is almost white-labeling a signature line.

To my knowledge Nike has never done that.

They aren’t as corny and lacking for ideas as Adidas is to the point where they’d put out a Kobe protro without his logo or name attached to it.

It’s an interesting thought but extremely unlikely.
1623868805032.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom