NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I feel almost guilty hooping in some of my kobes (Chaos 5 protro, Grinch protro, Demar PE, Undftd pack (only once) all retail too.) because once i beat them it’s gonna be impossible to get them again or $$$$$$$
I really hope they figure something out with with vanessa or rebrand them things and drop them.

Kobes are by far my favorite hooping shoes and im not paying $500+ for a hooping shoe

I was already only hooping in mostly Kobes with a few other kicks here and there. Once Kobe passed I said I was strictly gonna hoop in Kobes only in honor of the Mamba. Then the Nike deal ended and I found out we weren't getting any more Kobes. Changed my stance real quick :lol:.
Lowkey, COVID-19 kept my Kobes from getting beat since I wasn't able to hoop since Feb. 2020 and the deal ended in 2021 :lol:

Same here except I still continue to ball in my Kobes....mostly the same ones, haven't un DS'ed my Grinches, Bruce Lees or Undefeated pair yet.

But my thing is this, I really don't play ball all that much anymore since I'm over 40...can easily see a scenario where in let's say 5 years from now I'm not even playing at all anymore. So if that's my reality, what exactly am I saving these for anymore? Might as well put them to use on the court while I still can

Are 2011 8/10 Kobe 6’s safe to hoop in. I cant get myself to unds my protro grinches

Can anyone confirm if this was a tee released for the 2011 All Star pack? I'm pretty confident it is but not certain. I just bought on Ebay.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-223814_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-223814_eBay.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 855
From my experience, if the shoe is DS and that old, it will separate if you try to hoop in em. However, if you’ve worn them overtime and they’re just old, for some reason separation isn’t usually an issue.

I’ve got a pair of in-line 6 I still play in - only issue was the heel clips came unglued but that’s an easy fix.

IMG_1940.JPG

I wish they would have rereleased the italian camo 6s, but I'm grateful that I was able to get these for retail. These are by far one of my favorite pick-ups over the last several years.

I love the italian camo and grey camo kobe 6's. Bought them asap because they looked different at that time. They are still in rotation once in a while for my rec leagues.

I had the italian camo joints as a freshman. I beat those things to death, until they couldnt be worn anymore lol. Still one of my favorites.

Gonna un ds my pair for this fall indoor league season. I was always scared of the spikes.
Was just talking about mine to my guy after I wore them to the gym. And he was saying they didn't really gravitate to him cuz of 5he spikes.... and I was like it's funny cuzbi don't think I've ever seen them hooped in... and prob cuz of the spikes. Go up for a rebound or something and they make contact with another player..... ouch

Someone finally accepted my offer on GOAT for the Grinches. Am I an idiot, or did GOAT change it so you can't see the sales of a specific size anymore? All I see are the last 10 sales, which are random sizes.

Back
Top Bottom