NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

It w
now I don’t need to buy some black AF1s and hit the streets for a pair
B5D3EE31-36E4-4FC8-9EF8-6E5D1BE75BED.png
It was bound to happen lol

Nike should just reduce (or cut out) the 'middle-man' and establish their own resale marketplace.

When someone hits on SNKRS, it could read...

"Got EM...are you in the 1% that is actually going to use these sneakers for their intended purpose, or would you like to immediately resale them on our resale marketplace?'

The sneakers wouldn't even have to leave the warehouse. Reduce waste...better for the environment, etc, etc...

Better yet, they could just design the release and only sell images as NFTs.

Nike should just reduce (or cut out) the 'middle-man' and establish their own resale marketplace.

When someone hits on SNKRS, it could read...

"Got EM...are you in the 1% that is actually going to use these sneakers for their intended purpose, or would you like to immediately resale them on our resale marketplace?'

The sneakers wouldn't even have to leave the warehouse. Reduce waste...better for the environment, etc, etc...

Better yet, they could just design the release and only sell images as NFTs.
Listen, you’re making too much sense :lol:. This would be solid!

^^ Facts.

Should have seen this. This was the stock they were sitting on and they probably never produced more of these. Which sucks.

There must really be limited big footer sizes. I barely see any 13s and 14s on StockX

I feel like they might actually turn Kobe’s into a GR that drops all the time.
The amount of nba players wearing em now def got the courts in a headlock.

Team Kobe’s could really be a thing. Would also be a forever cash flow for his fam and legacy.

Then just have special editions from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom