NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I pray that stockx gets banned and goes under. They have single handedly killed the shoe game, in my opinion.

There are definitely a lot of fake Kobe’s out there that passed stock x authentication

Facts. Reason the jersey game is better rn is because there’s no stockx for jerseys so you can find jersey steals all the time. Whereas shoe sellers try to price gouge using stockx as justification.

Facts. Reason the jersey game is better rn is because there’s no stockx for jerseys so you can find jersey steals all the time. Whereas shoe sellers try to price gouge using stockx as justification.
I mean there are jerseys there. The Black Mamba jersey is and has been sold there and best believe outsiders using SX as reference. But regular jerseys.... ain't no hype for them.

I mean there are jerseys there. The Black Mamba jersey is and has been sold there and best believe outsiders using SX as reference. But regular jerseys.... ain't no hype for them.
Just wish the black mamba jersey didn't cost and arm and a leg. Hoping that they restock those in the future now that the nike contract is back on

Seems like a pretty random lawsuit from Nike.

Maybe...I dunno, make more shoes to satisfy demand? And the quality of the fakes these days is often better than legit pairs.
Think they are either trying to shotgun them so something sticks

ORRRR Use it to somehow strengthen the NFT lawsuit to force them to settle

I pray that stockx gets banned and goes under. They have single handedly killed the shoe game, in my opinion.

There are definitely a lot of fake Kobe’s out there that passed stock x authentication

I think we're all praying StuckupX goes under.

Haven't made a purchase from them since prior to the pandemic.

This is indeed a very dark age in tennis shoes/buying sneakers... i just really hope things get gooder (not that i need anymore sneakers, hee hee hee).

Thus far, the only light at the end of the tunnel of love is that Bron's aren't going for too much in the resale (but prior to Covicron, i got all the bron retros for retail).

Nowadays, even dunks get sold out like a ludacris concert. How many times they restocked them Pandas? Pegasus. Phantoms. Salad bars... croutons.

IMG_6698.jpg

I think we're all praying StuckupX goes under.

Haven't made a purchase from them since prior to the pandemic.

This is indeed a very dark age in tennis shoes/buying sneakers... i just really hope things get gooder (not that i need anymore sneakers, hee hee hee).

Thus far, the only light at the end of the tunnel of love is that Bron's aren't going for too much in the resale (but prior to Covicron, i got all the bron retros for retail).

Nowadays, even dunks get sold out like a ludacris concert. How many times they restocked them Pandas? Pegasus. Phantoms. Salad bars... croutons.

IMG_6698.jpg
He's back at it.[checks feet] lol

Simple solution. MAKE MORE. Companies the size of Nike should not have ANY problems meeting demand...and most usually don't.

Are bots needed to snag a Coach bag? Gucci guilty? Tom Ford?

Do any of those lose their high-end lux status because they're available to purchase?

Shut bots down.
Anything else is meaningless chatter. Nike could careless about whose pushing fakes. All this authentication bs is just that bs and its plenty out there to support that fact. Their issue is the fugazi game has become that strong which is money they are not seeing.

If a professional player were ever able to drop 30-40pts in a real game, wearing what could possibly be fakes...thus proving the fakes were of that high a quality....

yup...I could see 'fakes' becoming an issue. LOLx100

If something like that scenario ever occurred, there is a very simple solution. MAKE MORE.

Or at the very least....PUT THE MODEL ON ID.

Last edited:
-make more
-crack down on bots
-do pre-sales
-make available on iD

Make releases limited by numbering them (1 to 3000). Then make a similar unlimited edition available for creation on iD.

Exclusivity can be maintained while also satisfying demand.

I feel bad for kids these days.

simple fact, nike needs to make more shoes and make them widely available in brick and mortar. enough to kill the resale game.

i might be showing my age but remember in the 90s and you could walk into a suburban footlocker OUTSIDE OF THE US and buy the latest Jordan 6,7,8,9,X, XI.... or early 2010s Kobes. They were always available. you pay retail. you get your sneaker. TO PLAY BASKETBALL.

Thats the way its supposed to be and probably the only reason other sneaker brands have a chance these days. If you could walk into a suburban footshop and buy Kobes now they would dominate 80% of the basketball market.

one of my biggest pet peeves is how the kobe line has gone from a performance line that was for all basketballers (school age, college, pro, rec league) , to some halo hypebeast line that you can only get your hands on if you connections or pay $600+ or live near one of the 3 stores they release in.

rant over.

Shoes are a status symbol now, all thanks to social media telling you you gotta have it and stockx connecting the buyers and sellers together. Without social media stockx is nothing.

Add the fact that people can create programs to secure hundreds of pairs while sleeping thru their alarm doesn’t help any of us, and then you got retail employees backdooring pairs to make money making these raffles absolutely useless.

This can all be solved by making the shoes built to order. It doesn’t have to be Nikeid. You want some Jordan breds? Ok you’ll get them in 2 months.

Imagine if apple only sold the iPhone for 1 day and then never made any more?

Back
Top Bottom