NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I’m starting to wonder if the Kay Yow’s are actually next. The production dates are from mid 2020 and everything else with those dates have come out. The mambacitas have dropped and we haven’t seen anything from any other shoe and it’s weird considering Kay yows are done.

I’m starting to wonder if the Kay Yow’s are actually next. The production dates are from mid 2020 and everything else with those dates have come out. The mambacitas have dropped and we haven’t seen anything from any other shoe and it’s weird considering Kay yows are done.
I gave this some thought when the announced the deal was back. With the Kay Yows.... thinking they might plug them into Breast Cancer Awareness month... meaning October. But yea on that patient want game of the announcement of what's next.

Think i may go bl
Did they have Yow's and OC's in production already?
Yow’s i believe so. We had someone buy them and then i think one had his EYBL team get them

OC’s i don’t think but i’m not certain

I gave this some thought when the announced the deal was back. With the Kay Yows.... thinking they might plug them into Breast Cancer Awareness month... meaning October. But yea on that patient want game of the announcement of what's next.
I was thinking October too but if nothing else is announced that’s a long time before a drop. They haven’t said anything. The kay yows were completed well before the mambacita

Think i may go bl

Yow’s i believe so. We had someone buy them and then i think one had his EYBL team get them

OC’s i don’t think but i’m not certain
I have the kay yows protro and I had the EYBL 6(didn’t like them in person) the EYBL were done in December through February and the kay yow was done July -October .

Yea the Kay Wows were given to some of the NCAA Women's teams for the '20-'21 season. So some pics of them hooping I'm them.

The OCs.... not a peep of them spoken of other than them being apart of what were the other prospective Protro 6s to release last year.

If Kay Yow’s are slated for a Breast Cancer Awareness month release, then expect them in November. 😂

I hate that Nike releases holiday/themed shoes on the day of instead of giving people a chance to buy ahead of the holiday to wear for the actual holiday.

If Kay Yow’s are slated for a Breast Cancer Awareness month release, then expect them in November. 😂

I hate that Nike releases holiday/themed shoes on the day of instead of giving people a chance to buy ahead of the holiday to wear for the actual holiday.
Don't jinx it bro lol

Grinches for travel for fam trip to Montego Bay
20220520_064646.jpg

OCs 😢 the one that got away

I always wanted them.. I almost pulled the trigger before the tragedy but the protro “rumor” was on my mind and passed.. then the rest is history

Really don't believe the chatter that some of ya'll want StockX to go under. True there's plenty of other platforms but most all of them follow the same authentication processes. Can't show energy on one and then not put others under the same microscope.
Sold my Kobe 4 “Snake” protros 2 weeks on StockX. They Sent me back an email that Theh received used Yeezys in the box…. Aka someone in their facility put their crusty *** worn shoes in the box and stole mine.

FINALLY today I got a refund after speaking to 5 inept customer services members and having to “prove” that’s what I sent. I hope they go under.

I'm impressed with how nice these still look. My pair separated on me back in like 2015.

I used to love playing in orange sneakers, I wrecked these and my Blake Griffin Hyperdunk P.E.'s.

Want them both back terribly.
You try to glue them with Barge cement?

Sold my Kobe 4 “Snake” protros 2 weeks on StockX. They Sent me back an email that Theh received used Yeezys in the box…. Aka someone in their facility put their crusty *** worn shoes in the box and stole mine.

FINALLY today I got a refund after speaking to 5 inept customer services members and having to “prove” that’s what I sent. I hope they go under.

You need to give more information, instead of just this random drop.

Back
Top Bottom