NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

this was my thought when i saw that IG loser offloading a ton of pairs (with no box).. seems like there's a ton of pairs to (hopefuly) go around for everyone
IG loser. By whom may you be referring to. It's funny saw another account with a guy with a haul of them as well. Was the same with the Grinches. I've always wanted to ask.... what's the no box about with them

IG loser. By whom may you be referring to. It's funny saw another account with a guy with a haul of them as well. Was the same with the Grinches. I've always wanted to ask.... what's the no box about with them

spencer. dudes rude af if you DM him.. highly doubt he talks like that if it's celebs or people with lots of followers DMing him
thinks he's above all because he gets PEs that he sells to NBA players :lol:

Ha ha ha. I've had communication with him and never had any issues.
spencer. dudes rude af if you DM him.. highly doubt he talks like that if it's celebs or people with lots of followers DMing him
thinks he's above all because he gets PEs that he sells to NBA players :lol:

So the production number floating around is 300k which is supposed to be the most in a long time.

They will still fly because people still think the resale market on Kobes is like it was when he passed.

This will be interesting.

If I can't hit on SNKRS (more than likely won't) 300 is my top on these.

Every time I strike out I’m blaming yall. Go down to 12.5 or up to 14
2FD925FB-0A6F-4E09-BBAD-7E5C25AC7F4B.gif

So the production number floating around is 300k which is supposed to be the most in a long time.

They will still fly because people still think the resale market on Kobes is like it was when he passed.

This will be interesting.

If I can't hit on SNKRS (more than likely won't) 300 is my top on these.

what were numbers like for previous kobe releases?

Looked through the general Kobe page images(if that info was accurate)... the Halo 8s were 83.3k on snkrs excluding the PS and GS sizes.

I got both mine for 300 and 250.... them being all white most likely contributed to that

Same, I’ve dm’ed him a few times not even to do business and he’s always been straight up
Yea when he was looking to try to start a league in Jerz during the summer I showed interest just to see what type of comp he'd be able to gather... don't think it ever panned out

Back
Top Bottom