NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

At least he was only able to get 8 pairs out of those 1700 entries. 0.5% success rate.

I was about to say the same. If you're gonna tell me that even with bots you only hit a handful of times out of thousands of entries, I'm happy to say Nike bot protection and draw system, although not perfect, it looks good enough to me to where I'm not even mad with a less than 1% chance of winning even with bots. So that's fair enough to me and my 1 entry and win roughly 1 out of 10 which still gives me a 10% chance of winning and a higher rate.

If EA is a thing they better give it only to customers with Kobe purchases pre protro line only. No new account b.s.
What?

My initial pair of Kobes was the OG Purple Reign, and I still have the Zoom 2s and ST Orcas. They should request a picture for OGs like me, including the inside tag date and your SNKR ID, to ensure that new accounts don't qualify for this.

🤣

Yeah, I took an expected L earlier....prolly wear my Grinches from Dec. 1-15 just for good luck purposes. Hell may even sleep in them LOL.

This dude, either he has the illest plug at Nike or he be selling Reps.

Always have a FS run of stuff and he always has multiple pairs of different sizes.

Like how?
Screenshot_20231128_221412_Chrome.jpg

Yes I'm SALTY!😪

One. I wanted to have wifey and everyone else's help but I saw it too late and was only able to get my main account in.

I have zero clue if this really does anything, bur prior to every shock drop I Uninstall the app and reinstall it.

I have been hitting more lately doing that.

I went 1 for 2 today. I have my account and my wife's account. Her account has her maiden name, a different CC number and ships to a different address. Also if we are in the house together during the draw or drop I make sure one phone is on Wi-Fi and the other on 5g so the IP addresses are different. Does all this make a difference? Who knows, but between the two accounts I hit enough to be happy.
All these people want to post the numbers available, in hand shots first, shock drop times first, etc.for Internet clout. But if they wanted real internet clout, post the information for W's that Snkr's looks for. And don't tell us it really is random. But the people that really know are probably contractually signed to silence with Nike.

What?

My initial pair of Kobes was the OG Purple Reign, and I still have the Zoom 2s and ST Orcas. They should request a picture for OGs like me, including the inside tag date and your SNKR ID, to ensure that new accounts don't qualify for this.

🤣
Yeah if OGs counted then I for sure should get pairs... Had my nike account since 2009 but that don't mean SH*T TO NIKE

My son want these for Christmas size 8 hopefully I’ll be able to pull through for him hate to pay the high resell 😔

I was about to say the same. If you're gonna tell me that even with bots you only hit a handful of times out of thousands of entries, I'm happy to say Nike bot protection and draw system, although not perfect, it looks good enough to me to where I'm not even mad with a less than 1% chance of winning even with bots. So that's fair enough to me and my 1 entry and win roughly 1 out of 10 which still gives me a 10% chance of winning and a higher rate.
How the hell you get this math 🤣

I feel like I’m going up against Pedro Martinez when I enter a draw

Back
Top Bottom