NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I thought all the shoe palaces are doing raffles for the kobes. Like barley any are getting them in cali whattt.

Anyone know any shoe palaces in LA. that are doing raffles today and yes i called around but they not picking up the phone lol.

Glendale, Hollywood, Downtown 2nd St were the ones I hit up today

IMG_8993.jpeg

its not in-store only.

Entered quite a bit of raffles for these since I missed out on my Exclusive Access. Hoping to just hit 1. If not, I know a NTer will bless me :nthat:
It was in-store pickup only at first but they added online later on.

Just about every raffle has been posted in here. Yea, on old NT members would help each other out quite a bit. I get that and remember that. But that’s also been the case in here though too.

Pretty much every raffle for these has been posted in here. Was just a strange comment to see after a dozen or so raffles been posted in here.

Just about every raffle has been posted in here. Yea, on old NT members would help each other out quite a bit. I get that and remember that. But that’s also been the case in here though too.

Pretty much every raffle for these has been posted in here. Was just a strange comment to see after a dozen or so raffles been posted in here.

People in feels that’s all

Happens every release

No every raffle hasn't been posted in here. Stop it.

NT back in the day had folks that literally made a mega post summing up every raffle out there.

Sometimes it's ok to just let a comment go if you don't agree with it.

But some NTers love to argue. I get it.

And I don't have an issue with raffles, I've entered my fair share for this release. Mentioning old NT vs. current NT isn't even about this thread exclusively.

Last edited:
Do yall want other NT’ers to fill out the raffles for yall too?
Mocking someone's comment with excessive sarcasm comes off as quite unoriginal. Although I acknowledge that times have evolved, it doesn't diminish the validity of their remarks. While you aim for laughs, I find humor more meaningful when it transcends simple punchlines and resonates with a deeper understanding.

No every raffle hasn't been posted in here. Stop it.

NT back in the day had folks that literally made a mega post summing up every raffle out there.

Sometimes it's ok to just let a comment go if you don't agree with it.

But some NTers love to argue. I get it.

And I don't have an issue with raffles, I've entered my fair share for this release. Mentioning old NT vs. current NT isn't even about this thread exclusively.
Bro I know we both 11 in AM1s.... are you 11.5 in kobes like me as well?

Back
Top Bottom