NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Strange. Last night I wasn't seeing anything. Now it looks like I'm getting results in a few more cities.
Yeah I entered Atlanta and seen Greenbriar Mall pop up. Chicago had a few. My only question is how all these FTL’s will release them or what the process will be. May just have to call around and see.

Anybody in the LA area know the process of the Grinch release from the Footlockers? FCFS or...?

Should I try for an 8.5 or 9, Im normally an 8.5 but I had to get a half size up in the 5s and 4s. I don’t have wide feet either

I didn’t really follow/try for the BL Kobe 5s outside of SNKRs. But I don’t think those were available at Shiekhs, Nike or physical foot sites near me.

With that, it seems like the Grinches have a slightly wider distribution tha those?

Just delivered 🥰. On foot pics to come later as it’s still a work day for me 🐍💚 (OnTrac w/the fastest shipping I’ve ever received from Nike. FedEx is usually 2-3 days standard for me. This was overnighted basically)
95CA5238-A556-4600-8AA1-F8252C998972.jpeg

A thing of BEAUTY
Just delivered 🥰. On foot pics to come later as it’s still a work day for me 🐍💚 (OnTrac w/the fastest shipping I’ve ever received from Nike. FedEx is usually 2-3 days standard for me. This was overnighted basically)

Well throw them on, how do they fit?

Anyone get EA on protros that have a pair of OGs that aren’t beat?

I’d love to see an in hand comparison of the two. Seems like from official pics there’s less color separation on the green gradient and the swoosh seems a bit lighter but in hand they look great

Back
Top Bottom