NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Really hope I can hit on at least 1 pair. Wasn't into shoes when the Grinches came out at first, and copped Del Sols as my first pair months later. Also remember walking into Beverly Center the day after Christmas that year and scooping up the Christmas 7s with ease.

Speaking of which, 7 days till Christmas...
20201218_104607.jpg

Same. Can't say that I'd look forward to telling my wife I had to drive to Towson on Christmas Eve buuuuuuuuuut...
Oh yea Towson was the other location I saw for the DMV area... which is obviously closer than Christiana Mall in delaware

Footlocker app is telling me there are no stores within 100 miles of SF getting these. Anyone else in the Bay Area seeing something different?

Footlocker app is telling me there are no stores within 100 miles of SF getting these. Anyone else in the Bay Area seeing something different?

Same thing for me. Even tried Sacramento. I wonder if Nike SF will have a reservation for them?

Really hope I can hit on at least 1 pair. Wasn't into shoes when the Grinches came out at first, and copped Del Sols as my first pair months later. Also remember walking into Beverly Center the day after Christmas that year and scooping up the Christmas 7s with ease.

20201218_104607.jpg
I look forward to the protro 7s releasing next year.

Only one footlocker in Houston but gotta a 4/4 head start, so hopefully I get lucky

anyone know another store in Houston getting these?

20201218_104607.jpg
Definitely gonna need these when they protro them

I can’t see anything for any part of NY and my friend said NYC stores are getting them

May be a dumb question, but I have a relative in the LA area and she's willing to help me. My only concern is does the reservation winner have to be present (which I figure they have to be) in order to purchase the shoe?

EDIT: Looked at the FTL FAQ and doesn't look good..........

Last edited:
May be a dumb question, but I have a relative in the LA area and she's willing to help me. My only concern is does the reservation winner have to be present (which I figure they have to be) in order to purchase the shoe?

EDIT: Looked at the FTL FAQ and doesn't look good..........

Change the name in your ftl acct to hers and then edit your entry

Back
Top Bottom