NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

E325168E-9275-4C85-AF8C-B0B7FE41D671.gif

I don’t see in any universe where I get lucky and score these :lol::lol: I’m not even going to try

shallow but these are one of my grails.

still planning on getting the OGs but for a reasonable price.

I feel like I might just have to let these go unless they get the colors spot-on. I sold my OGs last December, just because I barely wore them and they were obviously getting pretty old. Want a new pair but if it's that darker green, it loses a lot of the appeal. But hey, as usual, it's early, so will just wait and see how this turns out.

I feel like I might just have to let these go unless they get the colors spot-on. I sold my OGs last December, just because I barely wore them and they were obviously getting pretty old. Want a new pair but if it's that darker green, it loses a lot of the appeal. But hey, as usual, it's early, so will just wait and see how this turns out.
I'll be pretty pissed and disheartened if we dont get the exact colors from the OGs. I thought that Nike would never retro the Grinches and now that they are, a different shade of green would be a big letdown.

Hoping I can get lucky on snkrs, this year the only thing, I can rememeber the last time I hit on snkrs, but it might have been the fire red 5s...since then from Kobe’s to dunks to, air maxes, & any other release it’d been an L.

I remember getting them off of ndc and how it sold out in seconds. I can’t imagine how ridiculous it wI’ll be to get again.

Back
Top Bottom