NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Just got my pair today from StockX. These shoes are beautiful in person. They definitely run a little snug, which I actually prefer especially when I’m playing basketball. Overall, couldn’t be happier with the 2020 version.
Congrats on your pair fr man! It’s crazy that you say they run a little snug. I felt no pressure what so ever at all and It felt like my og pair honestly. With the 5 protro It felt super tight and when I put the 6 protro on with the same socks It felt noticeable how much more room my foot felt. I did say though that socks matter when putting these on. Every foot is different though. I would still say tts

Prayers for all y’all man. Watching these YouTube videos I’m nervous for everybody in here. You just can’t rely on SNKRS .

I quit playing video games 15 years ago but I copped a ps4/2k20 when the pandemic started. I need to watch a YouTube video or something to get schooled on how the 2K exclusive work

I’m praying I can get these somewhere for retail. I need these, Sneaker gods if you’re gonna bless me with 1 W this year, please let it be these 🙏🏽

dwoodactennis dwoodactennis paid resale reading the comments on his page

Yep, paid $400. Haven’t been able to hit on release day on a GR Jordan retro on SNKRS in like 3 years when I didn’t get members access first. So for me it was a no brainer. Grail shoe to me, and probably zero chance for me to hit at retail.
B2EB98FA-76D1-4851-AE91-985FDDFA7B0B.jpeg

Fit is just like Proto V’s, tight toe box and snug.
Hope everyone gets em on release day 🙏🏼
Happy Holidays NT

Back
Top Bottom