NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

They are doing their job though? :lol:

Takes a minute or 2, if they not 100% securing a pair for me they ain’t getting squat (which in this situation doesn’t look like they are)

You help me lock up a pair then we can talk about throwing you a bone.
They’re not obligated to do a stock locator on an unreleased sneaker. You throw em $20-$40 and he’ll call the store and have them waiting on you. To me that’s worth it. Or just put $40 in the tank and drive from mall to mall all day.

They’re not obligated to do a stock locator on an unreleased sneaker. You throw em $20-$40 and he’ll call the store and have them waiting on you. To me that’s worth it. Or just put $40 in the tank and drive from mall to mall all day.
So my point still stands, you giving that 20/40 and they are locking up your pair which is definitely worth it.

If they just telling you which other stores are getting then and you gotta go get them then nahhh

:rofl: :rofl: The grinch really stole christmas :rofl: :rofl:

D963856C-9187-4C19-B0B6-EC5D0EE38FAF.jpeg

So what exactly is "protro" about these?
Probably won’t find until Late this week or early next week (Whenever they officially announce these)

At the very minimum hope it’s the turbo that’s in the 5 because that was great for me

Probably nothing. The only REAL protros were the 1s.

It's like Nike just decided to ditch the PROTRO aspect and just went back to RETRO. A shame really.
They could just slap a full length zoom on all the PROTROS like what they did with the 1s and most of us would be happy to have that upgrade, but nah they ain't even wanna do that.

1’s were the ones that were 100% protros as far as tech

4 were a let down
5 with turbo was good imo

Back
Top Bottom