NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

The Grinches are def more fitting straight from the box. Im an 11.5 and I have "normal" feet. My Vs are more snug and I take it to because of the shape and being flatter where as with the VIs they are a bit bulkier. The real bulkier kobes for me... I have been able to go a half size down like the Is, IIs, IIIs, and Elite IXs. For my Elite XIs, although I could've went 11.5, I did 11 for my FTBs and BHMs cuz the 11.5 were just gonna be to flimsy on my feet.

I took a blast to the past to see the sentiment of the Kobe VI "Grinch" colorway 10 years ago on Niketalk (Nov. 2010), and damn how times have changed!

Peep the thread below!

I see that I wrote I wanted them and somehow I was able to buy them. My same concren 10 years ago is the same now, resellers gonna scoop them up. Hopefully more pairs made this time around which is seems to be.

They posted on there Instagram and you only had 30 minutes to get to the park. Around 15-20 people showed up. 3 people secured first round cus it was double rimmed but second round 2 people secured. I was one of the lucky 2 in the second round. The store was Phenom in Sacramento.
How far was the shot u had to make, a free throw?

never mind just saw ur answer earlier

Last edited:
Europe SNS
E5BC6921-99B7-46BB-B407-AECE953B19F1.jpeg

The protro can be worn easily in your regular size but the toe box is tight. I’m going tts but if the tight toe box(nothing like the 5) is something that bothers you then go up .5 just to be safe. My ogs weren’t tight at all any kinda way. TTS still feel good it’s just what your comfort for you foot is and how thick you wear your socks the tighter the shoe will feel

The protro can be worn easily in your regular size but the toe box is tight. I’m going tts but if the tight toe box(nothing like the 5) is something that bothers you then go up .5 just to be safe. My ogs weren’t tight at all any kinda way. TTS still feel good it’s just what your comfort for you foot is and how thick you wear your socks the tighter the shoe will feel

How were the 5’s for you?

Anybody ever copped a release from DSG? Is there a release link?
I have. There's usually a link closer to launch and be prepared for like 3 separate queues. One to get to product, one after adding to cart, and another before entering payment info.

This probably been asked at least once a day but the local shop i won the raffle from doesn’t have a size 11.5 which is my size in Nike basketball shoes. I have to choose between a 11 or 12. I’m a size 11 in jordans but Nike basketball shoes are usually narrow for me as to why I half size up. I don’t know what to do. I’ll have toe room in a size 12 but I know size 11 will be tight :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom