NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I was watching a review and one of the changes on 6s that might make them snug is the fly wire. And I heard they made 600k pairs and SNKRs has a ton

source?
A300C1B3-F1EE-447F-9130-FF8282958F5B.gif

I know I’ve given a couple opinions after multiple wears.. Grinche protros felt tts with first try on. When I wore it around it felt a bit tight on toe but after a couple wears I’m ok with tts in protro 6. They don’t feel like the originals. The ogs are not snug like these at all on me. These don’t fit nowhere as near as tight as protro 5. I stand by tts unless you wear thick socks or have wide feet because the toe box is tight.

I know I’ve given a couple opinions after multiple wears.. Grinche protros felt tts with first try on. When I wore it around it felt a bit tight on toe but after a couple wears I’m ok with tts in protro 6. They don’t feel like the originals. The ogs are not snug like these at all on me. These don’t fit nowhere as near as tight as protro 5. I stand by tts unless you wear thick socks or have wide feet because the toe box is tight.

i'm gonna go up half a size.. watched a few youtube videos and a few comments on here. even though i feel they'd break in with TTS, it's not a risk i'm willing to take especially for what i think is gonna be a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy at retail lol.

1/2 size up isn't much when wearing elite socks anyways.

Hello all, I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere but what sites/apps can I join to do a raffle? I did FTL and shieks so far. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Wisconsin ... we barely get **** here ... if we do it’s back doored before you can even blink lol

This makes even more sense now lol. I’m in Wisconsin too. I can relate lol. I love in oak creek born in Racine Wisconsin. So I’m close to Milwaukee. We don’t get nothing. House of hoops Mayfair mall in Milwaukee used to be corrupt man. I will admit when we did get kobes before his death they sat unless it was a super hyped release. So it should be easy to get you my other 10 if I win on SNKRS on release if you live in Wisconsin. It’s rare to have real Kobe heads in Wisconsin.

You were just saying everybody is going to eat lol
🤦🏻‍♂️ you should know i stay joking!!!

26FC87D4-2B9E-4525-BE04-1B0BDE90C1D3.jpeg

EVERYBODY JUST THROWS NUMBERS OUT NOBODY KNOWS ,STOCK NUMBERS FOR 11 STORES AND THEY ALL LOOK SIMILAR DFW FOLKS PARKS MALL IS THE GO TOO

AD06C3B7-6885-4BDC-969D-1ABD8ABB567A.jpeg

i hope all
true kobe fans
old kobe fans
new kobe fans
resellers
crybabies
everybody but that punk spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour gets a pair!!! JUICEMAN IS GONNA TAKE CARE OF IT!!!!

those that im gonna help ill get with yall wed

Last edited:
🤦🏻‍♂️ you should know i stay joking!!!

26FC87D4-2B9E-4525-BE04-1B0BDE90C1D3.jpeg

EVERYBODY JUST THROWS NUMBERS OUT NOBODY KNOWS ,STOCK NUMBERS FOR 11 STORES AND THEY ALL LOOK SIMILAR DFW FOLKS PARKS MALL IS THE GO TOO

AD06C3B7-6885-4BDC-969D-1ABD8ABB567A.jpeg

i hope all
true kobe fans
old kobe fans
new kobe fans
resellers
crybabies
everybody but that punk spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour gets a pair!!! JUICEMAN IS GONNA TAKE CARE OF IT!!!!

those that im gonna help ill get with yall wed
Those numbers are for 1 store?!?!

Back
Top Bottom