NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Question.
I got the Kobe grinches on early access but it still shows as purchased. Anyway to clear that so I can try to cop again on the actual release date?

9.5 Grinch, 10 Joker
image.jpg
image.jpg
did u go tts for the 6s? if so is it a good fit? thanks in advance

glassankles glassankles , I don’t even know what true is anymore! Nike hasn’t made this easy lately. Recent sizing:
Kobe 4: 9.5 (good fit)
Kobe 5: 10 (good fit)
Kobe 6: 9.5 (too tight, will have to get a 10)
Zoom BB NXT: 9.5 (favorite hoops shoe this year)
Jordan’s mostly 9.5, got 10 in Mocha that works
Presto React: 9.5
Space Hippie 01: 10s

lol

AM95, Foamposite, Lebron 9, PG4 = 15
Chucks and Timbs = 13

Everything else imaginable = 14

Hows the fit compared to protro 5s?
Pretty great! Like both alot. 5’s upper is a bit more plastic-like so I think that’s the sensation of “more snug” before break in. 6’s are a bit softer and have more height room in the toebox. 5’s forefoot width is good though. 6’s feel bouncier especially upfront at first notice.

Question.
I got the Kobe grinches on early access but it still shows as purchased. Anyway to clear that so I can try to cop again on the actual release date?
SNKRS let me buy a 2nd pair of Concords, the button reset a day or two before the actual release date.

Weird because when I got early access to the PJ Tucker pair it never went away. Wanted to double up at retail lol

Super weird i got fire reds 5 on shock drop and couldn’t get another men’s pair on drop day.

Do we know for sure what kind of numbers will be available on these?

My friend is adamant there are 500,000 pairs worldwide and they will be a straightforward purchase on the Nike US site.

Am I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom