NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Damn man. Paid $345 and $305 all in on Bruce Lee’s (both on the way). I REALLY don’t want to have to pay for both Grinches. I will double up.

I’ve never doubled up on anything, but this year got me to double up on a few drops.

Same but I got Chaos, BL and wanted to double these but $275 per pair for BL, won’t see that for these.

Other issue Is if I have to pay resale it’s a toss up on sizing. At least if I got one pair in an 11 or 11.5 I could always trade or sell and pay difference. I’m not going for other sizes.
You can just sell the pair you bought for resale

Was gonna ask if you hit. I didnt
Screenshot_20201223-143415_Shiekh.jpg

giphy.gif
HELL YEAH!!! Glad you got some karma for helping me out!!! even though i didn’t win

For those of you who plan on playing ball in the 6s like myself, what are your thoughts on the Zoom Turbo as an "upgrade"? That set up in the Kobe 5 protros was honestly a let down. I enjoy that set up in the Kyrie's, but compared to the forefoot met bag and heel Zoom in the OGs, they really aren't an upgrade. The 6s are in my opinion the best performance basketball sneaker I've ever played in. I wish there was full length zoom or double stacked. I know that Nike is just trying to use Kobe's name to sell sneakers but I just thought maybe they'd honor him by really upgrading the performance aspects of the shoe.

So far all losses but I called shoe palace and they said they will call when they have their shipment. One of the stores in LA

Wow hit in store at Shiekh, they sent me a notification that they’re not ready for pickup until the 30th but I don’t even care lol

L online and in store at Shiekh. Didn't bother with SP but did some boutiques.
Nike probably has 500k stock :lol: :nerd:

Not like I think there's a chance in Hell of being moved from the FTL wait list to a W, but how long do people even have to confirm their reservations before unclaimed reservations can be given to other people?
These are selling right now in my sz 11 for about $360. It sucks, but it's not the end of the world. This is one of only a very small number of shoes I'll pay that kind of resell for. I'm tempted to just pull the trigger now, but at this point I at least may as well wait and see what happens tomorrow on SNKRS, even though I pretty much know what's going to happen.

Same but I got Chaos, BL and wanted to double these but $275 per pair for BL, won’t see that for these.

I want to get Chaos too, I’m hoping to get them for $350 OTD. Hopefully I can get them soon.

sucks we have to resort to resale, hate the sneaker game right now

Back
Top Bottom