NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

There’s a queue to get into Richards, then a queue to checkout. So I got cart jacked at checkout...

Only my 3rd SNKRS W of the year (🔥4’s shock & 🔥5)
76B10B01-D414-4BA7-B3F1-156EEB304EF5.png

This is what always happens. People who struck out after release get desperate and the price goes up. Then next week once people get pairs in hand, the price goes back down.
I think demand is way too high on these for the price to go down much. This is like the Bred 350s, or Mocha 1s, but with less stock.

Nike hit me with a.......verify your account......as i go to check out. Completely took me out of the running.

Cant complain though, the lady was able to hit on a pair. If she didnt though.......

Resale won't drop under the $350 range. And if it does jump on it because it won't be long til it bounces back up. The idea these weren't gonna be limited is moronic. Idk why people think Nike would make 99.999% of Kobe retros limited then be like hmmm maybe for the grinch drop we should make triple the stock.

BIG SHOUTOUT TO MVP MVP Helped out with the sheikh raffle earlier in the week.

Appreciate you big dawg. glad we both were able to hit

If i win anymore pairs (will all be a size 12) i got someone for retail +shipping

Glad I was able to help to bring a little holiday cheer, I think all in all 4 NTers were able to hit from the code I gave out, my homie in LA makes 5 ppl total. I'm hoping to get some good shoe karma going forward. Enjoy all that hit and if you didn't get them today, may they be in your future somehow soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!

tenor.gif

Didn't get nothing. Like always with SNKRS is hit or miss. Lately is been nothing but Ls. Doesn't matter if is GR or Limited, LLL.

Who is bidding on stock X rn. i’ve never seen the prive go up after a drop :lol:
It's not unusual to see prices spike as the drop goes down, as people who catch Ls panic and get emotional. And tomorrow is Xmas LOL. Just wait a bit.

What happens if everyone goes on stockx and lowballs? Does it drive the price down an force resellers to undercut one another at a lower price???

Back
Top Bottom