NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

0/8 on Kobe’s releases for the year. 🤦🏻‍♂️ So peaved. Have gone 2/20 on shoes this year. What gives! How can I not hit on anything anymore! #bots

Only my 3rd SNKRS W of the year (🔥4’s shock & 🔥5)

interesting.... I had 3 hits on SNKRS also, Big Stage Kobe’s on release date, AJ4 Fire Red Early Access (my only EA), and the Kobe 6 Grinch in release date. SNKRS is rough but I never stop trying. That’s all year of trying and it made me happy

Does SNKRS make everyone log in or enter a PW/Face ID every time?

Yup, asks for a password when I literally signed in minutes before. On top of that once I hit submit, a couple of seconds later I get a "an error occurred, please try again." Did it to me on both mobile & desktop.

I just tried again on a different pair of kicks, and the order went through fine.

I'm about to delete this garbage *** app. No early access, no second chance attempts, nada.

F5C12041-690D-4043-83D6-EB2AC66CF307.jpeg

What happens if everyone goes on stockx and lowballs? Does it drive the price down an force resellers to undercut one another at a lower price???

Yes but that would mean everyone needs to do it. And there's no way you can coordinate it.

Nike won’t do right with me until they give the Grinch the Bred 11 treatment. This bull**** is just helping resellers.

SNKRS was an instant L. Footlocker wouldn’t even load. DSG I was able to cart a pair and I get hit with “Issue processing your information”. What the f*** does that even mean???!!!
800F2AC4-FC57-44C3-AE1C-D4E722F8F3E7.png

grinches are my grails but dang if resale prices reach the $400 mark, I would rather cop the undefeated pack. these resellers are sickening

Don't you hate it when you hit add to cart on Ftl and it takes a second or two longer to load and you think they're about to get added to cart? I will never learn

Glad I was able to help to bring a little holiday cheer, I think all in all 4 NTers were able to hit from the code I gave out, my homie in LA makes 5 ppl total. I'm hoping to get some good shoe karma going forward. Enjoy all that hit and if you didn't get them today, may they be in your future somehow soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMALS!

tenor.gif
you didnt send it to me tho :frown:

What happens if everyone goes on stockx and lowballs? Does it drive the price down an force resellers to undercut one another at a lower price???
Nope. All this week bids were at 300-350 and the ask was always at 400+ sellers aint budging

Back
Top Bottom