NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I just hope my size 13 that I ordered on StockX two days ago ships. I’m getting the feeling the seller never had them in hand to begin with.

I HAVE NO REGRETS FROM COPPIN FROM STOCKX NOW!!

ME AND MY LADY TRIED THIS MORNING.... BOTH TOOK L’S.

NIKE NEEDS TO RE-WRITE THE SNKRS APP. PERIOD. YEARS AGO, I USED TO HIT ON SNKRS NORMALLY.

2020, IVE ONLY HIT 3 TIMES ON SNKRS. :smh::smh::smh:
I can’t blame the SNKRS Ls solely on Nike even though the app goes bonkers on new releases and makes you sign back in, etc

you gotta think about the millions of ppl following those Twitter pages that blast links that are doing the exact same thing we’re doing plus the bots are invincible.

the bots are real problem.. especially on the sites that ain’t Nike. That Captcha stuff is a joke

had these released somewhere like Hibbett, they wouldve had a countdown timer just to load OOS

I have yet to hit on SNKRS in 2020 :emoji_expressionless:
I'm 0 for 1000000000 on snkrs. Even struck out on the mulligans.
giphy-3.gif

SNKRS always ask me for my password then the last 3 on the back of my card that’s vital time and it always cost me! I’m glad I bought mines a month ago smh

Vexxxxx af not eem gon hold you.
Lookin thru the closet like what im finna flip to justify payin retail on these smh. To make it worst still cant find a decent pair of KB7 christmas’.

I HAVE NO REGRETS FROM COPPIN FROM STOCKX NOW!!

ME AND MY LADY TRIED THIS MORNING.... BOTH TOOK L’S.

NIKE NEEDS TO RE-WRITE THE SNKRS APP. PERIOD. YEARS AGO, I USED TO HIT ON SNKRS NORMALLY.

2020, IVE ONLY HIT 3 TIMES ON SNKRS. :smh::smh::smh:

I really don't even know what Nike can do at this point. I've struck out everything from Travis Scott to Fire Red IV's. The sneaker culture is just at an all time high and theres so many people now gunning for only so many pairs.

SNKRS was an instant L. Footlocker wouldn’t even load. DSG I was able to cart a pair and I get hit with “Issue processing your information”. What the f*** does that even mean???!!!
800F2AC4-FC57-44C3-AE1C-D4E722F8F3E7.png

Same issue on desktop. I tried multiple cards, nothing works. And they don't accept Paypal.

The issue lately is that due to the pandemic most people are either too paranoid to shop in person or their local shopping locations aren't getting shoes in store due to capacity restrictions and thinks like that. In addition to bots, the online shopping percentage has skyrocketed so SNKRS or any other online retailer has been 10x harder to cop from.

Back
Top Bottom