NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Thank you to everyone who helps with the petition. I know its crazy, but I just felt like we need to do something. And of course, please repost it and send it to all of your sneaker head friends. And for those not interested, sorry for bothering you. Thanks again and Merry Christmas.

So guess what happened.

Realized I still had a 2010 grinch bid on stockX that somehow got accepted (waaaaaay less than asking price but more than protro price). I said for sure this is a seller error and it’ll get cancelled once it gets there and authenticators see it’s the 2020 model.

The other day I get an email saying they passed authentication. Was lowkey happy because I got the OG pair for much less than going rate, even with the protro release now over with.

I unboxed them tonight and found that they sent me the protros lmaoooooo..

So I immediately emailed StockX customer service livid, complaining about how crappy their inspection process must be to somehow let a protro get sold for OG price. Good for the seller though for the finesse on StockX but I will be sending these back for a refund seeing as I already have a protro on the way from them also (whiffed on release day as expected) and the price I paid for what should have been 2010s was higher than protros are going for.

it’s just annoying buying in secondary market. I hate paying resale as is, but to now have to deal with this stupidity is just unneeded. Wish I had luck on SNKRS.

Anyway, despite the headache I at least have a protro In hand for now and they are GORGEOUS. They are tight as hell on though! Must be the flywire. I ordered the same size I get in vapormax, yeezy 350V2, ultra boost, kobe 8, kobe 9 elite lows, for reference. This is half a size up from what I typically wear in Jordans (4, 5, 6, 11 etc)

Thats a horrible look for stock smh

:smh: at so many people complaining to Kobe’s widow about not being able to buy a pair of ****ing shoes. They’re shoes. If you can’t get a pair of Grinches, then so be it. There are more shoes coming. New shoes come out all the time. With all that is going on in this world, this is what you want to complain about? Leave that woman alone and stop making your trivial problems her problem.

$350 is the minimum or the average at best for resell I believe. I think if the grinches high is $400-450 range resell market won’t be as bad for the other 6 protros. They have no higher hyped 6 then the grinch. Wait the Barcelona gonna cost more.

**** all the hype colorways. Just give us inlines and del sols here on out. Let the resellers move away.

I agree with that sentiment but for me and not living and LA or Wisconsin not getting OG pairs the protros are my only option. I have orginal del and inlines but I’d rather have the chinas then inline. I’m down for most I just want ones I couldn’t get the first time

What sz? There was a guy on offer up and that was using the 2010 OG as his Protro pricing base and told me he sold them for 1K. I asked him to show me the receipt as I called him out on it. He has yet to show the receipt.
I remember seeing conversation about this in the thread a while back...it’s size 9.5!

not only am I astounded that someone had the balls to sell the protros under the OG listing, but StockX really let it pass through lmaooo..speaks to their reliability huh?

Why are people buying the 2010 model when they can get the 2020 protro for cheaper?

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 12.00.04 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 12.00.18 AM.png

Just like with Jordan’s, the original is always better

That’s not the case with performance basketball shoes with me though

I’m not wearing a 10 year old shoe to play ball in especially at a high price

give me the most recent retro as long as it’s got most of the tech

Watched a comparison vid of the og and Proro. It looks like the mesh under the scales is what is causing the gradient effect issue. I know plenty of people have been saying the Protros were different but didn’t understand what changed. The mesh on the Protros barely fades.

On another note, very nice not to get emails every 30 seconds from stockX about the price changes 😆

$350 is the minimum or the average at best for resell I believe. I think if the grinches high is $400-450 range resell market won’t be as bad for the other 6 protros. They have no higher hyped 6 then the grinch. Wait the Barcelona gonna cost more.
OC are gonna be just as tough and hyped up. I honestly think there were less OC than Grinches made back in 2010/11

Still remember when I won the Jokers on SNKRS, just for Nike to “lose my shoes” in shipping . Then came the refund. Like thanks for the refund Nike!! Now I can pay 400$ instead of 200$ smh

Attachments

• 263FF30E-5E32-4FDA-BCF1-C8ACBEBC8B55.png
    263FF30E-5E32-4FDA-BCF1-C8ACBEBC8B55.png
    473 KB · Views: 267
Agreed, we shouldn't bother Vanessa Bryant, but join our petition in telling Nike to increase the supply of Kobes, so that anyone who wants may buy one pair. Better yet, help us by signing it and posting it online and sending to your friends. Happy Holidays and thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom