NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Fellas i cant decide.....chose one

1) double on bruce lee
2) double on grinch
3) pair of 5 rings

grinch well fetch you the most collateral if you ever decide to move em for something else. I got all 3 and I would move my 5 rings to double up BLs or grinches, but I’m holding out hoping to hoop in em once rec leagues open back up.

9DB29F2A-D614-46C0-AC92-A456298A5D94.jpeg

Copped the grinches last week. Here they are next to my only OG 6

Big question. For those who either already got a 2nd pair or are going after a 2nd pair. What are yall using the second one for. When I thought(wishfully) that I'll be able to get at least 3.... one was to rock, one to hoop and one to store. Now that I'm just tryna get a second... and it wont be to hoop in and just display... should I just go for a half sz down which resell prices are cheaper.

this is so awesome lol. I hope to replicate a picture like this with a pair of the purported OC protro. Not to swagger jack though but for the culture.

Good luck coppin’! I am def interested in replacing my OGs with a Protro or having one for backup but so far I have copped Chaos for retail and have not copped anything for retail since then despite trying for every single pair except UNDFTD 5s. Yeah I’ll keep on crying about it because I was wearing these on the courts circa 2010-12 also :lol:

Copped on stockx for 360, 380 shipped. I don't think prices going down any more. Stock too low and demand too high.

Big question. For those who either already got a 2nd pair or are going after a 2nd pair. What are yall using the second one for. When I thought(wishfully) that I'll be able to get at least 3.... one was to rock, one to hoop and one to store. Now that I'm just tryna get a second... and it wont be to hoop in and just display... should I just go for a half sz down which resell prices are cheaper.
Ever since i heard the news they're proto-ing these (and BLs) i only copped the chaos and completely skipped the other KBVs colorways (which was hard for me) coz my plan was to focus and doubled-up on both BLs & Grinches - 1st pair for casual wear and 2nd pair is for display only. Personally I wouldn't go half size down, i like all my pairs to be wearable even if its for display.

Back
Top Bottom