NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Doesn’t a Tech Fleece suit cost around $300?

I’m not a clothing manufacturing expert, but brands that sell French Terry hoodies, which is what those hoodies are, all sell their hoodies for well over 200+. Also, I think the hoodies are produced in Portugal (at least the ones from that brand itself). On top of that the whole hand dyeing stuff adds to the cost. There are so many brands that sell these exact same hoodies without the Mambacita logo for 300+.

Nike sells their collab hoodies with Drake,Travis, etc for 150-200 and those contain polyester and other synthetics that are cheaper than french Terry.

I had no interest in purchasing the items especially at that cost, but I wasn’t surprised by the cost and I don’t think it’s that outlandish when you look at the landscape.

Man i know I’m triggered by it but it’s crazy nters assuming others can’t pay for a jogging outfit because we say it’s expensive. Like are we counting each other’s pockets? Like do we know what other make in here? I’m not counting pockets and don’t care to . I know what’s in mine for a fact! Don’t make assumptions about people funds unless you know their situation. I’m on Nt for shoes not the jogging fits. I would @ if I knew how as well

Man i know I’m triggered by it but it’s crazy nters assuming others can’t pay for a jogging outfit because we say it’s expensive. Like are we counting each other’s pockets? Like do we know what other make in here? I’m not counting pockets and don’t care to . I know what’s in mine for a fact! Don’t make assumptions about people funds unless you know their situation. I’m on Nt for shoes not the jogging fits. I would @ if I knew how as well
I said average person. Obviously people on NT dont have a problem paying for clothes given the amount of shoes most people on here buy in a given month. Your average American isn't your average NT member.

I’m not a clothing manufacturing expert, Also, I think the hoodies are produced in Portugal (at least the ones from that brand itself).

bruh how is made in Portugal a selling point. No one associates "european quality" with made in Portugal.

I think you eating up all that marketing. "French Terry" is just a type of fabric, Nike has a ton of stuff in french terry, it doesnt mean its super premium.

The issue here is all of a sudden selling Mamba clothing at luxury prices. I love Kobe but he was never a fashion icon at all (which is fine). He aint Yeezy or even Drake. He's a sports star selling sportswear. You think Nike would've charged $330 if he was alive?
The only thing that changed Kobe gear from being "sportswear prices" to these prices is that he's dead. Thats messed up.

bruh how is made in Portugal a selling point. No one associates "european quality" with made in Portugal.

I think you eating up all that marketing. "French Terry" is just a type of fabric, Nike has a ton of stuff in french terry, it doesnt mean its super premium.

The issue here is all of a sudden selling Mamba clothing at luxury prices. I love Kobe but he was never a fashion icon at all (which is fine). He aint Yeezy or even Drake. He's a sports star selling sportswear. You think Nike would've charged $330 if he was alive?
The only thing that changed Kobe gear from being "sportswear prices" to these prices is that he's dead. Thats messed up.
All of this.

Mambacita stuff was $$$, but I believe it was reported on CNN that VB said 100% proceeds going to the foundation that was created.

I would gladly pay resell price for a Protro version of my second fav KB 6 cw
68CE853B-B7DB-4903-A111-3E2361686B58.jpeg
After the Grinches, these would be my second favorite VI cw. Yellow, Black and White just look great together!
My Ogs are Holding up. This cw is beautiful

There is still no confirmation which Protro VIs will be the last 2 releases and if the Del Sol is included or excluded, meaning that it would actually be 3 more releases in Europe for example?

There is still no confirmation which Protro VIs will be the last 2 releases and if the Del Sol is included or excluded, meaning that it would actually be 3 more releases in Europe for example?
As we wait. HoF ceremony on the 15th... thinking news hits before then or on that date.

Let me get ready to pay something wild if the last 6s are HOF I need them just for collection purposes

Back
Top Bottom