NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

thanks bro I appreciate it. I got mine for $325 I still can’t believe that. I have no clue when those coming out either. I would say July the earliest looking at the pop release date
Brooooo... that's why I said its clutch.... dont think they releasing if HOF 5s and POPs are the final 2

Brooooo... that's why I said its clutch.... dont think they releasing if HOF 5s and POPs are the final 2
Personally think it’s HoF, POPS and 1 other.

HOF were supposed to drop last year, then got pushed back.

Ima be honest looking at my Kay yow protro box and seeing Vanessa wearing them I think they coming out. She said 2 more drops in that pic and she had one of them on but she also doesn’t wear mambas that the public doesn’t get. I look at the 5 Kay yow protro and those boxes say “promo” my 6 protro doesn’t say that. They just say “Kobe 6 Protro Kay Yow”. I also didn’t see the Kay yow coming out until later this year. I’m clueless. Maybe it is the HOF and POP. I wish someone say something

Nike had plans to release several protro VI's...and they've probably gone through production already, but wouldn't surprise me at all if they were just scrapped.

Nike had plans to release several protro VI's...and they've probably gone through production already, but wouldn't surprise me at all if they were just scrapped.
Nike gonna scrap all those shoes…? Already produced? Ha

Reverse Grinches courtesy of AD

Attachments

• 773025DE-5FE8-4A8E-9D55-D5C9C5DA5B6D.jpeg
    773025DE-5FE8-4A8E-9D55-D5C9C5DA5B6D.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 1,070
Any raffle email confirmations yet? I still haven’t gotten anything in my inbox

if u talking abt unftd i believe they arent sending any

winners are notified on the 12th

just sit and wait lol

book and tuck know how to do PEs, ad not so much.

im happy for u and imma let u finish, and I do agree their pe’s are sick but demars pe is possibly the best vi pe ever

5868E183-2385-4E26-824E-1438BC5FCF0F.jpeg

Those red grinches are cool, not for me but the masses are gonna go crazy because of the model, theme, and all red nikes have been a hit to a certain extent, thanks ye

Back
Top Bottom