NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Just realized that this would be the first official shoe made in tribute to Kobe and Gigi. It would be a good sendoff to the line if Nike and Vanessa really don't come to an agreement.

Idk if production dates matter but the thing that confuses me is the Kay yows were produced in the summer 7/20-10/20 and the pops are 10/20-12/20 but the pops release first. I am so confused. Sometime I think Kay yow last pair and then I have no clue
Kay Yow might come in Oct for BCA month.

So what’s going down?

HOF/Undefeated 5 already dropped, POP dropped overseas.

Mamba forever Protro 6 speculated?

how many releases we actually getting? Thought Vanessa said 2 more drops after all stars.

Probably going to be the Kay Yows but I want it to be the OCs real bad.

I highly doubt OCs are dropping. we only heard rumors and apparently kobes stock #s have been “low” which means faster production time to retail.

What’s the deal here?

Looks like there could be more than the two further releases that Vanessa mentioned?

I really hope she and Nike have come to some kind of agreement.

As Kobe fans we want the Nike models Kobe wore. Yes we want better availability of those shoes, but I’ll take a 5% chance over a 0% chance.

Are the last 2 releases not todays HOF UNDFTD 5s and the POP 6? Would love to see more pairs but Vanessa clearly said 2 more releases after the contract situation came about.

LOL vanessa aint lying. its 2 drops left, that she knows of.

Maybe the mamba forever pair was not scheduled on the contract. It's Nike's way of saving face and donating proceeds to the mamba foundation. POP and another pair like Kay Yow could be the last 2 that Vanessa was referring to? or it could be the POP and HOF, and we're done.

I dont how i feel about the mamba forever colorway ...just remembering them on the way to the mamba academy for gigis game.. it just makes me sad damn

Mad I didn't hit on the HOF 5s, but on the upside I finally got a pair of Grinch 6s! Had to sell off a few other pairs, but I needed these.

Grinch.jpg

I’m too lazy to look back but i think the Mamba Forever post had a “mambacita” or “mambacitaacademy” hashtag which leads me to believe these will be available on the respective website and maybe ndc/snkrs…?

Back
Top Bottom