NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

1st example fine.

2nd example. Cry baby...why? Because she is left in charge of the estate and wants things handled in a certain way?

She can act anyway she wants too...it's HER estate. Not yours not mine.

3rd example. I didn't blame Nike for how they handled this release. They have handled all of the releases poorly. So no issue there.

My problem is this: some of the posters in here have insulted her. Claimed she is stupid and a cry baby. Thing is...none of us have a SINGLE idea of what happened during the negotiations. None. Yet some of you have just gone in on this woman who has dealt with a lot since Kobe has passed.

Yes she was in the background before...pretty simple to know why she was in the background. Kobe and his team were handling that business.

Kobe is gone. And I'm not going in on the woman he married for how SHE decides to handle business. Especially when I don't have all of the information to make a judgment on how she is choosing to handle her business.

They are just shoes at the end of the day. Yes I would love for the contract to be renewed. Yes I love to see this designed released. Yes it is NOT nikes fault that these ended up in certain people's hands. I truly understand that...

But insulting a woman you don't know and have never met is trash. People have even gone as far as to talk about her education level...

You don't see how that's immature?

Certain folks only give a damn about one thing...and that's shoes. They will insult people they don't know, make foolish assumptions about things they are only seeing from the outside.

That's trash to me bro. And if you are cool with that, it is what it is.

But it's funny that some of yall idolized Kobe, but now slander his wife because of the way she is choosing to handle her business....
Talk to me nice..... or dont talk at all!(agreed wholeheartedly)

Last edited:
who the king of Kobe 6 PEs? Book, derozan, or Tuck? I’m gonna say it’s Book.
Pes.... def not book.... he didnt have a large number of them.... he been rocking those purp IVs alot. I'll say Demar.... but Milsap gets honorable mention. Was gonna say middleton... but he takes it for me for the 5 PEs.

Last edited:
DeMar

Too bad the Spurs didn't make the playoffs

AD and Middleton deserve to be mentioned

Heads up, reservations are live for the POP'S

Screenshot_20210606-083243_Foot Locker.jpg

Ummm do you guys know how the FLX app works because to hit anything on the app you need min 1 million points.
Unless they flooding LA with all pairs because i never hit on anything even gr jordans and iam in LA area lol.

Last edited:
Ummm do you guys know how the FLX app works because to hit anything on the app you need min 1 million points.
Unless they flooding LA with all pairs because i never hit on anything even gr jordans and iam in LA area lol.

No one knows how the FLX app works. Not even sure FTL knows. It’s pure trash unless you have a store plug

Not true at all. I only have 400k points max and I have hit a number of times.

The old system was better but it's not impossible.

Yea I have just under 400,000 and have hit quite a few times this year on shoes. That whole point thing isn’t true.

Back
Top Bottom