NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

How will 1500 do me? And he said 12.5 wasn’t available only 12. Wish me luck
AEF757E6-3451-4ABA-84AC-743D556FD749.gif

thats eff’ed up.I cant access the FTL apps on release days and when i can I’m never able to ATC therefore i cant male purchases. And i don’t buy sportswear anymore so how am i able to build up points? Their system is pure trash

Agreed. Ever since they moved to FLX, it’s been a catastrophe; I literally cannot log on. Between that, the raffles, and their customer service, my FTL and co. purchases have been non-existent, but they did it to themselves. Seems like even the customer service reps have been getting an earful about the trash system, too. Maybe they’ll wisen up, but probably not.

It’s ironic you mention them wising up because they “update” their apps on IOS more often than other companies/apps but i still cant access the 💩 on RD or have any luck. Not exactly sure what they’re “updating” or what bugs their smashing but it’s not helping me lol. I’ll enter raffles here and there but I’ve literally given up on FTL corp including eastbay.

Dude was like I'll show you they official you just wont have my name and info as to where they came from. Smh

I don’t get what someone’s going to do with those shoes for $7000. It’s not important to anyone but Vanessa.

I’m no insider but just based on what I’ve seen appear on goat then get taken down I would say majority of those Kobe 6 protros are made that we assumed were coming out this year they just sitting somewhere.

Anyone having issues entering the raffle. After I log in, the raffle “disappears”.

EDIT: figured it out, but it was the circuitous way.

Last edited:
Every time I try it says "Enter a valid address". I've deleted it and re-entered the address multiple times. Times up now. Not like I'd win anyway.

Back
Top Bottom