NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

POP'S got to Stockx and failed authentication, they said they matched me with another seller. Hopefully these check out because now there is only one pair left and they want 1200 for it...smh

POP'S got to Stockx and failed authentication, they said they matched me with another seller. Hopefully these check out because now there is only one pair left and they want 1200 for it...smh

did they ask if you wanted to be matched with another or did you ask?

Do the 6s break in/loosen up? I’m a 11-11.5 in most shoes and went for a 11 during the draw because from what I’ve heard on NT, 11.5 stock for some reason is limited. I was lucky enough to hit on a pair, but these are a bit tight on the sides. Hoping they loosen up a bit.

Being synthetic, they break in but they don't necessarily create any extra space. The insoles, however, actually mold to your feet...so once those are broken in, you should have a bit of wiggle room around your foot.

Do the 6s break in/loosen up? I’m a 11-11.5 in most shoes and went for a 11 during the draw because from what I’ve heard on NT, 11.5 stock for some reason is limited. I was lucky enough to hit on a pair, but these are a bit tight on the sides. Hoping they loosen up a bit.
Depends on what you wear most in kobes... if 11.5... you shoulda went with an 11.5. It's funny cuz they weren't limited... resellers got em and not all got them at once. There were a few the first week of release.. and I thought that too as far limited... but pairs are popping out here and there. I had a potential sale but I didnt want to do presale with the person not having the pair yet. So missed out on it for 320... weeks later i have a pair for 270

1624668961321.jpeg

It should of been these not the pops.

Played a few games of one on one today. My friend fouled me on a jumpshot and I rolled my ankle. I was about to beat my friend 8-0 hittting 2 contested jumpshots. I won 3 game in total on a messed up ankle…my first time wearing the grinches, no regrets

Attachments

• BDE5A51E-47D0-4111-ACFE-7015BDCFBD5D.jpeg
    BDE5A51E-47D0-4111-ACFE-7015BDCFBD5D.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 595
That price on the all stars isn’t dropping at all.

After hesistating for months, I just copped last week for €240 all in. Can't see any better deals popping up. No regrets whatsoever, these look even better in person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom