NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Highly doubt they make more of what they already had planned/leaked out ahead. Mambacitas, Kay Yows, maybe even OCs. I know couple of spots had those mambacitas just waiting in the back so stock might still be possibly low like before, but really hoping the renewed contract with Vanessa included higher production for Kobes. All I know is I need the pinks, OCs, and mambacitas before they move onto the 7/8 protro. I paid so much resell on previous cw's, please just let me hit those for retail

Highly doubt they make more of what they already had planned/leaked out ahead. Mambacitas, Kay Yows, maybe even OCs. I know couple of spots had those mambacitas just waiting in the back so stock might still be possibly low like before, but really hoping the renewed contract with Vanessa included higher production for Kobes. All I know is I need the pinks, OCs, and mambacitas before they move onto the 7/8 protro. I paid so much resell on previous cw's, please just let me hit those for retail
Bro.... you and I....... we seeing eye to eye

PJ Tucker
1648528047472.png

Josh Giddey
1648528213359.png

Gary Harris
1648528297816.png

My china's insoles are starting to seperate.

My dark knights already last month. Have to bring it to a repair shop to reglue it.
Speaking of I was looking at a pair of WTK 7ssome months ago but they had separation. I had my Sperry duck boots reglued at a shoe repair as the soles completely came off. Yall ever took yall kicks to the like?

Yes, had both 5s and 6s IDs. Even had a few TB pairs.

Hope they ain’t done with 5 protros, but my guess is Nike picks back up where they left off on with a few 6 protros and moves on.
Wouldn’t be mad at that. I rock with 7s, never was a big fan of 8s but 9s are my all time fav Kobe shoe.

Anthony Davis
1649057288085.png

Malik Monk
1649057376066.png

Red pair that people call the "Reverse Grinches" are nice :nthat:
But it's not executed the same way as the green Grinches because it looks to all be the same shade of red, while the green Grinches actually had different shades of green to show some contrast.

Reactions: DAV
Back
Top Bottom