NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I sincerely fear this happening - all the accounts that never did a thing, will get EA. I didnt get OW Dunk access and that still burns me a tad.
i hope they look at your whole history and not just the last few months because i have 2 kobe’s on snkrs purchases but a lot of my pickups were in store.

Hopefully these are like the Nike Dunk OWs Exclusive Access. Of course this is only one sneaker with only God knows how much stock. Fingers crossed tho!!

EA hopefully. Just give it to a Kobe fan.

Doubt they do a SNKRS Pass in Houston.

Nike if you’re reading this… they are going to a good home.
2A46B340-8786-4F32-B44D-C5D534DAF61B.jpeg
8C2C24B6-E6EF-4208-95B3-22932C3DBA0A.jpeg
E0B7E06C-F3EF-4BB5-B254-25C4F17AD239.jpeg
AACD1C27-0457-42B7-BB1F-F2C4E08A1409.jpeg

Accordingly to the rules I should be given access, but, since its Nike, nahhhh they'll pass right by me lol. I need to focus on the LA drop.
I skimmed thru the snkrs info but why do you say you should get access according to the rules

EA and SNKR Pass means I won't be getting these....even though I'm an avid Kobe stan and sneaker collector.

I skimmed thru the snkrs info but why do you say you should get access according to the rules
Over the years I have bought Kobe's via the SNKRS app. I was even given EA to the Grinches. I am a "dedicated Nike Member and Kobe fan"

but all that means is Nike will eff me.

Back
Top Bottom