NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I did that for ppl before for the Grinches and several NTers ended up hitting. They don't open until 11 and I gotta work for a few hours today. May try and stop by afterwards. Or hopefully get one of my boys who lives in Inglewood to oop it to save me the trip.
Still can’t thank you enough for that :lol:

Shout out to George Gonzales via LAKE FB group. I got no chance since I’m out of state but hoping this brings good karma somewhere.

2D4D2F84-76DF-40FF-95F8-BC366FF4753E.jpeg

Damn, sucks that the QR code won't work online through screenshot. Someone try just in case and help us NT guys out who don't live nearby.

Hopefully a good amount of us get a pair,
What you guys doing when that L comes in??

Buying instantly
Waiitng to see what prices do
Use trade bait

im going to try and trade for a pair i got 6 grinches dont mind getting rid of a pair

STILL HOPING FTL GETS THEM🤞🏼🤞🏼
Move onto whatevers next while appreciating the Kobes already on hand.
Stop feeding scum years back and wont be returning especially given how i feel nike is all for the resell market.

From reading how selections will be made, makes it seem like Nike knows who they gonna give access to. How? It doesn’t make any sense

IDK... I’ve started favoriting every Kobe release on the SNKRS app and read the stories of each release. Brings back memories of how Kobe was truly GOAT at storytelling which won him an Oscar.

Back
Top Bottom