NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Don't get your hopes up. I don't think there was enough time between them announcing the deal and the release date of these for them to make more. Plus it would make sense and we know that's not how Nike operates these days.
We know when the deal was announced, but we don’t know when it was officially agreed to. Still don’t think they produced more pairs in that time frame, probably going with what’s already been produced. Hopefully there is a plan to up numbers on future releases. With the demand for Kobe’s, it can’t keep being this foolishness.

IDK if y’all seen the password page went up.

but apparently it was mamba :rofl:

IDK if y’all seen the password page went up.

but apparently it was mamba :rofl:
Was wondering if that was real or not. No way some fool thought that would’ve been a good password. Wondering if Vanessa is smart enough to pay for shop plus with the domain change and the h captcha with question/drawing box. That’s the only way manual users gonna have a chance

Nike has made NBY shoes within a month sometimes. I’m sure they could’ve mass produced within a month, if they wanted to. But we know that didn’t happen. Nike gonna nike

no they cant mass produce in a month bc “supply chain issues” ppl still using that bs excuse from 2020 when it’s almost 2023

I love Kobe and Vanessa but if she really preached to the public about the availability being a key issue and then the same **** happens first release back I hate to say this but it was clearly just about the cash if the releases stay the same very disappointing. She had nike by the balls man no way she fkd this up dam.

There was no way Nike was gonna make more pairs just for all the profits to go to charity. Whatever they had made is enough for them. At the end of the day both sides decisions are money driven so don’t have high expectations.

I love Kobe and Vanessa but if she really preached to the public about the availability being a key issue and then the same **** happens first release back I hate to say this but it was clearly just about the cash if the releases stay the same very disappointing. She had nike by the balls man no way she fkd this up dam.
I guess this goes to show how alluring that limited hype exclusive **** really is. sad.

There was no way Nike was gonna make more pairs just for all the profits to go to charity. Whatever they had made is enough for them. At the end of the day both sides decisions are money driven so don’t have high expectations.
what makes zero sense is they could make the most money simply by doing a pre order or mass producing.

meh i believe she tried to convince nike to make more for the fans. but it was more about the cash/contract.

i would have done the same thing so i dont blame her.

1651413752929.png

Back
Top Bottom