NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Didn’t think I’d be able to checkout with that damn button greyed out. Took me 5 minutes :smh:

Does Nike now add birthday discounts automatically? Noticed mine rang up at $162

AEDA345D-A51C-4445-A20E-BB87A9C975AC.jpeg

Not a knock on you, we all got our reasons and have done it before.

But they really just need to start saying its random, stop feeding us that ohh its based on x y and z
I get it.....these days there seems to always be some kind of meaning or story with these kind of releases instead of just putting a dope CW together and letting the public like them because of that. I will admit though that some of the meanings/stories behind some of these sneakers does make me more interested in them (I guess me being a woman I am more sentimental LOL), so that is why even though I am not into Kobes that this particular pair caught my attention to be interested in them.

The contract was more so Vanessa could get stuff for herself, family, and friends. The shoes for the "fans" was just a front.
Birdman-Breakfast-Club.png

NT,

The land where we just say outlandish nonsense with no proof.

Yes this was a crap release but to say that is just plain stupid.

Didn’t think I’d be able to checkout with that damn button greyed out. Took me 5 minutes :smh:

Does Nike now add birthday discounts automatically? Noticed mine rang up at $162

AEDA345D-A51C-4445-A20E-BB87A9C975AC.jpeg
Yeah, if you have a birthday coupon it will automatically be applied to your order if the item is eligible.

all they write is bull**** man lol

i have 2-3 kobe purchases on my acct and wasnt deemed 'passionate' for the KB line

meanwhile this is some ppls first kobe purchase ever.

its all meaningless words lol

2-3? how about having 50+ on your account not including kobe clothing that they used to drop and not getting EA. along with being recognized by Nike themselves in 2015 as having one of the top 3 kobe collections in the world for the kobe 10 blackout event in LA and letting them bring 20 pairs of my kobes to display :rofl: so yeah im kinda salty I didn't get EA for this

Sad & disgusting but those prices don't mean anything unless someone is stupid enough to pay it. People who pay these crazy prices are just as much as the problem
Never would I ever pay that much money for these, never would I support these ******* resellers

2-3? how about having 50+ on your account not including kobe clothing that they used to drop and not getting EA. along with being recognized by Nike themselves in 2015 as having one of the top 3 kobe collections in the world for the kobe 10 blackout event in LA and letting them bring 20 pairs of my kobes to display :rofl: so yeah im kinda salty I didn't get EA for this

SNKRS said "You already got enough Kobes, NEXT". :frown:

NT,

The land where we just say outlandish nonsense with no proof.

Yes this was a crap release but to say that is just plain stupid.

Go all the way back to when this GIGI shoe got sold (mistakenly) then Vanessa found out and she didn't have a pair.. She has it all now. Releases going forward probably up to Nike.

Nike has enough pull to tell these secondary sites that this is a no resale shoe don’t they?

Obv you can’t control in person stuff but goat StockX flight club etc …

Or is that wishful thinking

Nike has enough pull to tell these secondary sites that this is a no resale shoe don’t they?

Stockx and i think goat stopped kobe’s sales for like a day after he passed.

Shiiiiiet, I'll take some more NXTs. Those NXT360s were fire :nthat: Copped the Yellow/Purple pair on release date, only for them to go on sale for $100 a month or so later :lol:
Regret not copping those yellow 360’s

but i’ll take just about anything they make in abundance so i can get a couple pairs to hoop in

StockX and GOAT are donating the proceeds that they make from the resale of this shoe to the MambaMambacita Sports Foundation. No idea if eBay is doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom