NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

FedEx office dropsite >>>>>

8B0F3312-27B8-4C19-9E9D-F4D9D65F045E.jpeg

My was pair was delivered to the wrong address. It happens a lot on my block. I ran over the house (one cul-de-sac over) with the same house number and saw them on the porch. I rang the door bell, waited, grab the box and dipped. Too close of a call. Delivery drivers be sloppy with attention to detail around here.

Do you know them, because they might think you stole their package

I'd say nows the time to start paying attention to how many bids are placed on a site like SX versus how much stock is being posted.

It'll vary by size and unfortunately for this release, bigger sizes will be screwed and will need to cut a fatter check. The stock numbers are just too heavily skewed on the smaller end of scale.

I think the sizes that have the best shot of further drops are 7-10.

So for example, if you're a size 9 like me, highest bid is currently $492, lowest ask is $515. There are also quite a few pairs that people have listed at #s like $550, $600 (12), $1,000 (18! lol).

In theory, if you read the high bids correctly versus stock, you'll be able to buy at a lower price than it is today.

That's generally what happens on releases. Obviously these Gigi's are an outlier, but I think 7-10 sizes will be able to see a further drop.

Bigger sizes, I feel so bad for yall that want these as resell is brutal.

When to buy? I hate that question cause its so hard in this game. I personally would still hold off on buying if I'm in the 7-10 size range. I wouldn't consider buying until no earlier than next week. Maybe longer depending on how the high bids go.

Stock just came in, so people are now letting them go

Do you know them, because they might think you stole their package
I don’t but I waited for them to come to the door. I’m the only black guy on the block, easy to find.

Fed ex delivered their cupcakes to our house today and we took it to them. The guy made no mentioning of me coming by yesterday. Guess he doesn’t have a camera like the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom