NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

That EA thing is completely fake.
kenan-thompson-you-sure.gif

Yeah that seems a bit troubling.

What i would do is call customer service, give them a piece of your mind so that would not only compel them to give you a potential voucher/coupon for your next purchase, but that could expedite your kobes to faster shipping.

Good luck Carlton.

Took your advice, they shipped and should be here tomorrow morning.. also got a courtesy 15% off my next purchase… thanks for the advice, Will!

The dude that put 1k entries only hit like 8 pairs, maybe this is him. Just crazy how it's always a FSR for this cat.

odd that he's missing 11.5 and 12.5 (both sizes that rep makers don't make).. but he's also missing 9.5 which rep makers make. but 9.5 is one of the highest made so he should be hitting on 9.5 if he's running a bot and hitting the other sizes.

I hope this hasn't been addressed here before but;

I lucked out on the Shock Drop for the the Reverse Grinches and I was hoping to hoop in them.

They fit great and remind me of a lighter and narrower Lebron 20 (I know, right?), but like the Lebron 20's, the arch is digging into my foot.

Is this something that will break in given that the insole is supposed to mold around your foot or do you think my feet are simply not well suited these?

I lucked out on the Shock Drop for the the Reverse Grinches and I was hoping to hoop in them.

They fit great and remind me of a lighter and narrower Lebron 20 (I know, right?), but like the Lebron 20's, the arch is digging into my foot.

Is this something that will break in given that the insole is supposed to mold around your foot or do you think my feet are simply not well suited these?
Could just be your foot. Never had the arch issues with Lebron 20s.

It’s the insole shape on the 20’s. Didn’t feel right around the arch area and swapped out for a flat insole. No issue now. But part of the greatness of the Kobe 6 was the insole that molds to your foot. Takes some time to break in from what I remember.

Back
Top Bottom