Last edited:
Just for giggles lemme look at my size on the price gouge sites

Edit: a cool $550.

$597.95 with fees and taxes. LOL

Just for giggles lemme look at my size on the price gouge sites

Edit: a cool $550.

$597.95 with fees and taxes. LOL

Worth every penny IMO.

Im still holding out hope for ONE pear on RD before i hit the secondary market. This shoe was #1 on my xmas list this year

Worth every penny IMO.

Im still holding out hope for ONE pear on RD before i hit the secondary market. This shoe was #1 on my xmas list this year
Well best of luck to you then brother! Not worth it to me cause I’m gonna play in them if I get them. Can’t justify $600 on em when other good and great hoop shoes are way less.

Everything is relative well factoring size. Yall small footers may see 600 as a lot but guys like me(sz 11.5) I'd be happy.... not speaking on these btw. Wish I was able to get the Mambacitas for 600..... but nope. But yea with these new upcoming releases def don't see sz 11.5 in the 600 resell realm... def lower. If anything... it'll be like the Grinches. 450-500 after release. Hopefully even less this time around

Well best of luck to you then brother! Not worth it to me cause I’m gonna play in them if I get them. Can’t justify $600 on em when other good and great hoop shoes are way less.
yea idk how yall justifying $600 for a ball shoe that don't look great when worn casually in this colorway
600 is crazy for any shoe honestly, but I can only see diehard kobe fans, hypebeasts, and the insanely rich paying that
Everything is relative well factoring size. Yall small footers may see 600 as a lot but guys like me(sz 11.5) I'd be happy.... not speaking on these btw. Wish I was able to get the Mambacitas for 600..... but nope. But yea with these new upcoming releases def don't see sz 11.5 in the 600 resell realm... def lower. If anything... it'll be like the Grinches. 450-500 after release. Hopefully even less this time around

Price is subjective to what someone is willing to pay. Ive wanted these since reports first surfaced about releasing. Never was a kobe fan per se but loved the OG 6 model and had many pairs. Also loved the OG grinch but wasn’t able to cop. Was fortunate enough to purchase 2 pairs of protro grinches for retail which I ultimately sold 1 for profit and still kick myself for selling it. Lastly, the price(s) im willing to pay on the secondary market is solely based on size. I wish i could hold out for cheaper but as a big footer, prices only go up over time as quantity dries up. So yeah, thats my story

Totally agree. I’m typically wait til they go on sale person. But the days of Kobe’s going on sale are well in our rear view mirrors. So if I ever hit for retail I’ll hoop if them. Just for that reason alone. Any other model can wait for discount codes/markdowns.

Got a buddy hooping in several pair of Kobes over $600 all on the Klarna plan or whatever it’s called. He’s better than me on that one.

I sold my pair for $600 in a 12. There is A LOT more releasing. Total stock was estimated to be 300k. 40k on shock drop only. These will be $280-350 MAX when release day orders come in. I see them settling at 300.

Don’t pay these crazy prices. Still EA and full drop. Regular Grinch were at $450 after release for a while and those are 💯 times better than these with less pairs made.

Last edited:
Dude has a 12 for $500 local!! Wt yall think? Yall think they goin go lower in that size?

Give it a few days before release and offer less. The worst that can happen is that they’ll stay around 4-500.

I always say wait until you’ve exhausted all options, then reach out to these resellers.

Only issue is, it’s before the holidays (Something we’ve all complained about and Nike finally got it right this time)

Yeah no reason to go the resale route yet. Wait until the official release and wait till the shipped pairs get to thier buyers.

I haven't seen anything yet but will other retailers have these?

I'm sure undefeated will get a couple size runs.

Back
Top Bottom