NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Now we are doing too much...

Let’s go baby
IMG_1456.jpeg

Y’all keep quoting me, yeah it’s complete BS.. I know first hand I haven’t met the criteria on a bunch of shoes that were EA and still got EA.. I’m sure there are some members who do meet it and get EA but for Nike to say the system follows those guidelines in picking people is complete nonsense..

Y’all keep quoting me, yeah it’s complete BS.. I know first hand I haven’t met the criteria on a bunch of shoes that were EA and still got EA.. I’m sure there are some members who do meet it and get EA but for Nike to say the system follows those guidelines in picking people is complete nonsense..
I agree with you 100%

It’s the insole shape on the 20’s. Didn’t feel right around the arch area and swapped out for a flat insole. No issue now. But part of the greatness of the Kobe 6 was the insole that molds to your foot. Takes some time to break in from what I remember.

Thanks! Like the Lebron 20's for me, the Kobes broke in and feel great.

With some of these EA drops you could see if you had access by logging into the desktop before hand. Anyone see that? Haven’t seen anyone in here or on Twitter mention it though for this.

Don't give up on EA just bc you don't see it on the desktop version. Myself as well as others have gotten it without seeing it on the desktop.

Remember EA is tricky. It pops up minutes after as well. Whenever I got EA that's how it was and every time I'd be like WTF.

Back
Top Bottom