NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

My Kobe streak skipped the Halos and hopefully restarts again with being lucky this morning to get EA for the reverse Grinches to add to the Kobe collection, today started out quite nicely. Congrats on the many Ws I'm seeing here! 🫶🏾🐍

Weird, I was pending for 2 minutes. Let’s go! :nthat:
IMG_6964.png

IMG_6966.png

Congrats to all of y'all

Got the EA…excited because I got them for my son (12 years old) and will give them to him for Christmas. He’s gonna be pumped!

(And yes, a selfish part of me wanted to get my size!)

Love seeing all the dubs in here, keep them coming.

0/4 for me but they're just shoes. I'll get my hands on a pair of 6s eventually one day.

Happy to see all the Ws here, but also salty I didn't get access.

IMG_6884.gif

Passed on the shock drop, thought of reselling them if I did go after them. But, got exclusive access and hit, gonna use these for ball, I’m very excited. Even if I do ball outdoors, I love these too much

With an EA like this one you had to be ready at the drop time - not surprised to see sizes sell out quickly. I was worried because of the few minutes of pending until I finally got the Got 'em

I didn’t get an EA notification but I had SNKRS open while I was pulling up to the parking garage at work and refreshed it right at 9 AM and placed my order right away

Back
Top Bottom