NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Order shipped and says delivering tomorrow for me. UPS does show movement already, shipping from PA and I'm in Northern VA.

Ready for Carrier lickip for mine. This was the stage my Lost and Found 1s sat on before Nike finally told me they were stolen :smh:

Lots of foot lockers getting these, even those that aren't house of hoops.
If they allowed walk in.... not that would be great.. actually GGggrrreeaaatt!

Yea just called FL downtown BK and confirmed they getting it

Last edited:
I haven’t seen a foot outside of mine touch the outside courts since I moved in this neighborhood back in 2019.

Prior to that, my old neighborhood courts was dead for close to a decade.

Seein people hoop outside is like catchin Sasquatch

Think it’s also we live in a world where it isn’t necessarily safe for kids to be out alone by themselves.

I have the next door app and over the past week+ I’ve seen nothing but posts of kids being followed/watched. The school district just added more police presence around bus stops. I live in a nice suburb in Houston BTW.

there are still kids balling outdoors where we are, but def not as crowded as it used to be. more adults playing than kids. there are also many more options for indoor gyms and bballl programs now than when we were younger.

Safety may have somethin to do with it it in some areas.

I think it’s more to do with what Magic33 Magic33 said though.

Once cell phones/social media really started to pop and video games allowed cats to play with their friends without going outside, it was a wrap.

Safety may have somethin to do with it it in some areas.

I think it’s more to do with what Magic33 Magic33 said though.

Once cell phones/social media really started to pop and video games allowed cats to play with their friends without going outside, it was a wrap.

Youth basketball has greatly suffered due to the lack of kids playing outside.

A lot of robot players being created. Can do every drill under the sun, look great doing individuals, put them in a game situation and it doesn't translate nearly as well as it should. Basketball IQ is lacking, especially with being able to communicate on defense and seeing the floor.

Bring back hooping outside.

Back
Top Bottom