NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Nike pair came in yesterday. Probably the fastest shipping I’ve ever seen from them.

IMG_1924.jpeg

My EA was sitting at label creation since Tuesday so on Friday I called Nike customer service for some sympathy. I thought for sure my pair was stolen. Happened again last year for the Lost and Founds. About an hour after the call, kicks moved quick and were delivered Saturday 🥲

No extra laces though Nike? I’ll use the black laces from the Mambacitas but still that’s an oversight (cheap move) by Nike

Bonus shot of my Kobe/MJ “shrine”

🐍🖤❤️💚

IMG_5549.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5013.jpeg
    IMG_5013.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 373
OG Grinches did come with red laces. I can imagine the outrage if Kobe was wearing them with red laces and the actual retail pairs did not come with them. I recall those laces being wanted to go with the BLs.

Last edited:
I found some of those Lace Up 2 Save Lives laces on eBay a couple years ago to go with the Protro BLs and they weren't worth all the hype. Thinner/cheaper than the OG laces.

OG Grinches did come with red laces. I can imagine the outrage if Kobe was wearing them with red laces and the actual retail pairs did not come with them. I recall those laces being wanted to go with the BLs.
Yes, you are correct. I knew it might been another shoe. Those laces were perfect with the BLs....next to those scratches

Sometimes on the flx app you gotta log out then back in for it to allow you to access the raffle.

Back
Top Bottom