NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I've logged out & uninstalled/reinstalled the app but nothing. Guess I gotta dig around the house to see if I can find my old ipod.

Y’all act like this FTL app stuff is new…Ever since they invested $100 Million into GOAT their apps been trash…The goal is to push people to pay the markup on GOAT…Those apps never getting fixed…

I hope my local FTL closes, I don’t even know how it’s still open. Straight garbage store gets absolutely nothing :lol:

I hope my local FTL closes, I don’t even know how it’s still open. Straight garbage store gets absolutely nothing :lol:
They’ve closed like half the locations in my city. Even the biggest store in the second biggest mall in the US isn’t getting them. No love ever for Minnesota.

Y’all act like this FTL app stuff is new…Ever since they invested $100 Million into GOAT their apps been trash…The goal is to push people to pay the markup on GOAT…Those apps never getting fixed…
Exactly, I haven't used it in awhile but when they "updated" their FLX system it was downhill from there.

If I luck up with multiples and you miss, I work in Canarsie so you can come pick them up 👍🏾.
Say absolutely less! Nah gotta see who you are bro lol. Wearing the same size and also in my neck of the woods. Like I've said.... I don't really be seeing folks wearing Kobes like I have through the years here in nyc

NT fam I need some advice:

Entering a raffle and my size isn’t available (11.5). Do I enter for size 12 or 13? I’d need to trade or buy/resell to get my size but was wondering if stores usually get more 12s or 13s. Not sure which one would give me slightly better odds (demand vs. supply). Or enter for size 11?

NT fam I need some advice:

Entering a raffle and my size isn’t available (11.5). Do I enter for size 12 or 13? I’d need to trade or buy/resell to get my size but was wondering if stores usually get more 12s or 13s. Not sure which one would give me slightly better odds (demand vs. supply). Or enter for size 11?
I'll say this. Trading can be a headache. Delt with it with the HOF Undfted 5s. Also an 11.5 and my brother was able to get an 11. But was hearing they were snug more than the previous protro 5s(at that point I already had the BL, AlTs, zebras, 5 rings, girl eybls). So found someone who traded a 12 with me... joints were too big. Wanted 2 pairs..... so had to essentially buy 2 at resell and then sold the 12 for same resell price I got one of the 11.5s. The traveling I did for all that....bruhhh

So would say skip it

kg21 kg21 Enter for a size 12, these run snug.
Here we goooo lol.

I wrote a few pages ago. As far as wearing. Cuz if you hooping in them... they gonna feel bigger after the broken in. And if you using for casual just as long as you not walk all day in them... you will be fine

I appreciate the sizing advice. Will add that I’m hooping in them and am going TTS (11.5) no matter what lol. So it’s really about are my odds of winning better if I enter for 11, 12, or 13.

My goal is to secure a pair, sell and then rebuy my pair. Trade Block is a nightmare to deal with so not going that route.

OK I am convinced that these will be readily available! MY local DTLR that are super small & never get any limited releases are getting these!

LOL

That’s great news and good for you but to call them “readily available” is hilarious.
Readily may not be for retails stream but would include resale which I think will continue to drop. There’s no way they wouldn’t with the numbers it appears to be. And when I say small DTLR it’s not just one it’s like 4 smaller stores unless they are only getting 2-3prs! 😂

Readily may not be for retails stream but would include resale which I think will continue to drop. There’s no way they wouldn’t with the numbers it appears to be. And when I say small DTLR it’s not just one it’s like 4 smaller stores unless they are only getting 2-3prs! 😂
Anything is “readily available” on resale apps if you have the funds.

Back
Top Bottom